| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Haven't Gotten Around to Joining the Forum
George Kimery

Limestone, TN, USA
Post  Posted 7 Jul 2002 5:04 am    

Like many of you steelers out there, I read the forum for a few months before joining. Why...I just never seemed to get around to it. I was getting great information and just pure enjoyment from listening to people discuss steel guitar. I began to feel a little guilty because I wasn't paying any dues ($2.00) or contributing anything. I felt like a taker and not a giver. I joined in February of this year and have really enjoyed being a member and contributing. I don't know if my contributions have been helpful to anybody or not, since we don't get feedback. But, everybody has been nice enough not to tell me to sit down and shut up. I know there are a lot of you guys out there that are reading, but are not members. I think this is great for a period of time, but I think you should step up to the plate and join, after, say a couple of months. OK, how about putting this on your list of things to do? You will be very welcome and will help insure that the forum continues in the future.
Bill Ford

Graniteville SC Aiken
Post  Posted 7 Jul 2002 9:37 am    

Welcome on board George,
Check the catalog pages for all sorts of goodies PSG CDs strings etc., b0b sells cheaper than you can get elswhere, plus no shipping and I usually get my order back within a week or 10 days from the day I send it.

Bill Ford

------------------