| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  93' Emmons Lagrande for sale
Billy Carr

Seminary, Mississippi, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 19 Jun 2006 12:56 pm    

Just came in, a 93' model Emmons Lagrande. Walnut mica, 8 & 5, emmons set up, George L, E66 p/u's. Pics available upon request. 2500.00 for the guitar. Shipping included in price. PayPal, money orders and cashier's checks accepted. First buyer gets it. Thanks.
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 19 Jun 2006 6:00 pm    

In addition to the 93' Emmons, I've also got a 06' Rains, demo model, built in Jan. 06' and traded in on a new Rains for sale. Red mica,D-10, 8 & 5, emmons set up, George L 10-1 p/u's. Like new but is a used model. Beautiful guitar for 3300.00. Shipping included in the price. PayPal, money orders and cashier's checks accepted. Pics available upon request. Thanks.
Billy Carr

Post  Posted 20 Jun 2006 10:34 pm    

Along with the red Rains will be a black & red steel seat when it comes in. The red Rains and the seat will be a package deal for 3500.00 and shipping is included. Expecting seat this week. Also there's two other Rains guitars available that are new. Can't post a price on those. Both are D-10's, 8 & 5, emmons set up. One is chestnut burl mica and the other is red parisian maple mica. The red parisian maple is more like a light brown to me with a slight red tent to it. Beautiful guitars. Anyone interested can email me for a price on either one. Thanks.
J PARKER

Meridian Miss
Post  Posted 21 Jun 2006 11:33 am    

Guys i was at Carrs steel guitar shop and seen both of the guitars and tried them out and there sure pretty but most of all the sound is very good.They played well also and held tune good too. They wont last long better get them while you can. Jim