| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Love my new Tab Rack
Bill McCloskey

Post  Posted 2 Nov 2023 5:47 pm    

Just got this today, a Tab Rack from Tom Bradshaw. I love this thing. Installed in 15 seconds, MUCH better and closer than my music stands could ever be. I loaded it up no slippage.

Ken Pippus

Langford, BC, Canada
Post  Posted 2 Nov 2023 6:42 pm    

Yup. Works better than anything else, reasonably priced. Great service.

Tom’s the man.
Bob Shilling

Berkeley, CA, USA
Post  Posted 3 Nov 2023 11:10 am    

I got one a couple of years ago. Now I can actually see what I'm playing. Confused Don't know how I'd do without it.

Thanks to Tom Bradshaw.

Portland, Oregon, USA
Post  Posted 4 Nov 2023 9:00 am    

I’ve been loving mine for years, although “tab” has been on it about .5% of the time, usually sheet music…..

My only complaint used to be that if you bump it it’s pretty easy to knock it off, so my McGuyver type upstairs neighbor made a Velcro strap to hold it tight. This is only a problem for clumsy people (such as myself), and isn’t an actual design flaw.

I like it much better than a music stand or anything of the various smaller leg clamped designs I’ve seen here, mainly because it’s much closer, and I can have several of the various books, sheets, and an iPad on it with no problems.

Terrific product - yay Tom Bradshaw!
Richard Alderson

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 4 Nov 2023 9:38 am    

I have one and I love it; Its perfect for pedal steel, there is nothing else like it, I do need the full spread for five pages of tabs in a single song, in some instructional materials I use. Has anybody seen if there are two sizes available for the clamped pieces, they are about 7 inches in length, I could use like an extra inch or half inch for one of my guitars which has a larger cabinet body and I would prefer that the music stand be lifted just a half inch or maybe an inch more above the E9th neck.

Post  Posted 4 Nov 2023 9:48 am    

When I really loaded it up, i found some slippage. Tom suggests a thin piece of duck tape along the back of the clamp or under the clamp around the legs. Others have suggested zip ties if you really like to load it up with Ipads and books.

Really, really love this thing.