| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  How do you set your Katana 100 amp? help
Jerry Recktenwald

Louisville KY
Post  Posted 6 Apr 2019 2:24 pm    

What are your settings? I am having a heck of a time to get a good clean sound. I wear hearing aids so setting tone has never been much for me. Different panel like #1 #2 A& B thanks for any help oh ps I have the 100 Katana with a 12" speaker Using to Boss tone studio !

Fort Edward, New York
Post  Posted 6 Apr 2019 4:24 pm    

Jerry check this link..

https://www.facebook.com/SteelGuitarNaahville/videos/vb.571578559609903/1077001119067642/?type=2&theater

Rossville TN
Post  Posted 6 Apr 2019 5:33 pm    

I use the clean channel, and keep the master higher than the other volumes.
Brian Scott

Florida, USA
Post  Posted 12 Apr 2019 12:58 pm    

I have the Katana 100 Head and use the Acoustic setting.
I highly recommend tweaking the effects with the included software.It took me a while to sort all the options out with the software but it is well worth the time investment.I also like the optional foot pedal for storing and recalling saved presets.
Jerry Recktenwald

Louisville KY
Post  Posted 12 Apr 2019 1:16 pm    

I have had the software and connected to my amp. Adjusting the different effects is confusing to me for one I wear hearing aids . I would like to have a pre set for bob seger down on main street for my sg guitar. As far as the PSG , how to set a compressor settings and EQualizer and also tone controls. I have the pedal for the amp to control the pre sets A & B .

Louisville KY
Post  Posted 15 Apr 2019 4:13 pm    

I am surprised that all of the Kanata amp owners out there the few replies there are to this post. I was hoping that people would share their settings and saved patches using the Boss tone studio .

Southern Coast of Maine
Post  Posted 16 Apr 2019 7:14 am    

Acoustic
Gain 10 o’clock, Volume 2 o’clock
Bass 5 o’clock, Mid and treble at 11 o’clock
Reverb and delay to taste
I’ve closed the back up with a thick piece of cardboard, better bass response. My son’s going to build me a custom pine cabinet, it’ll be interesting to see how that sounds.

That’s your starting point, I think EQ is the key but haven’t taken the time to fine tune.