| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This forum section is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Add My Thanks, too!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Add My Thanks, too!
Tommy Dodd

Acworth, Ga., USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 6 Sep 2011 6:26 pm    

I just want to go on record and say thanks to Scotty, Mary, and the whole gang that work so hard to put together this year's ISGC. Donna and I know how much work it takes to put on a local/regional steel show so multiply that by 10 times and you'll know the efforts put forth for a show the size of St. Louis. Great job all of you!!

Also, thanks to all of you who came by our booth to say hello. And a special thanks to those of you that bought one of our T-shirts, picks, CDs, or whatever you might have. We love having our own little space in the main room where we can visit, sell our "stuff", and listen to some great steel guitar pickin' at the same time. If you didn't make it this year to the big show start making your plans for next.

Congrats to my buddies Russ, Larry, and Bobbe on their well-deserved recognition and induction into the SGHOF.

Last but not least, my sincere gratitude to the staff band for going beyond my expectations in learning some of my "off the wall" tunes this year. Roger Miller, Paul Polish, Roy Rosetta, and Ric Boyer are true professionals and each one is at the top of their game. Love you guys!
Thomas Cepek

Berlin, Germany
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2011 3:44 am    

Hi Tommy !

I also want to say thankĀ“s for talking at the convention and let me take a pic with you. Like I said, I loved your set you played. Special "Rosegarden" and "Dance with me" made me real happy. You play these things with such expression and fun that it is a pleasure to watch you play.

And your CD I bought is a nice memory of this evening.

Kind regards... Thomas Cool