| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Phoenix Jam Feb 26
Tom Mossburg

AZ,
Post  Posted 4 Feb 2011 3:29 pm    

I talked to the owners of Bill Johnson's Restaurant, on 19th Ave Just South of Bell in Phoenix, about having a steel jam there and they are very receptive to the idea. 26 Feb looks like a good date with a start time of 10:00AM.

If there's any interest out there, let me know and I'll set it up. I can supply PA, Bass and Guitar amps, and rhythm tracks. It should be a fun time.

I've been playing there semi-regularly and will be there this Saturday from 6 to 9 with my band "Cahoots" in the saloon. Come on by and say Hi!

Last edited by Tom Mossburg on 9 Feb 2011 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 6 Feb 2011 3:42 pm     Great to have another jam in Phoenix

Tom Thanks for putting this together - the BiG Show in January a jam in February and then the Dallas Show in March.

Look forward to see everyone there

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com

and Road Cases plus other stuff too
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 9 Feb 2011 6:41 am    

Starting to hear from folks I think we are going to have a good size group.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com Road Cases and other stuff too
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 11 Feb 2011 7:18 am    

People have asked for another jam and here is one coming up soon.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Jack Francis

Queen Creek, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 13 Feb 2011 1:55 am    

I'll have to miss out...the Weezul Brothers are playing from 1:30 to 4:30 at the "Lost Dutchman Rodeo" in A.J. so it would be a bit too much. Crying or Very sad
FENDER TWIN & SEYMOUR DUNCAN 50W tube amps...1-12" 2-12" & 4-12" cabs and a FENDER MUSTANG-3
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2011 6:02 am    

Sorry you are not going to be there Jack - you can just drop by for some BBQ and say Hi though -

C-ya

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com plus Road Cases and other stuff too
Jack Francis

Queen Creek, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2011 7:19 am    

I'll try and do that...it would be great to see some of my favorite people!! Winking
FENDER TWIN & SEYMOUR DUNCAN 50W tube amps...1-12" 2-12" & 4-12" cabs and a FENDER MUSTANG-3
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 16 Feb 2011 7:28 am    

Good Jack look forward to seeing you.

Joe Naylor
Tom Mossburg

AZ,
Post  Posted 19 Feb 2011 8:51 am     Directions

The Address is 16810 N. 19th Ave. Phoenix Az. It's just South of Bell Rd. The name on the building is "Bill Johnson's Big Apple"

From I-10 take I-17 North to Bell Rd exit turn right, (East). From Loop 101 take I-17 South to Bell Rd. Turn left, (East) Go to 19th ave and turn right (South). You'll see the Restaurant on right. Pull into parking lot

Best to park in the Wset lot. There is a ramp there that you can use to bring in equipment. We will be in the "Saloon" area which is on the West side of the restaurant. You'll see my truck there, a Red Ford F-150 with a white cargo trailer attached. I'll be there early setting up and having breakfast. They open pretty early for you earlybirds!

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 22 Feb 2011 7:48 pm    

ttt
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 25 Feb 2011 6:16 am    

tomorrow

B - there and let's have some fun

Joe Naylor
Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2011 5:57 pm    

GREAT JAM

Great place to have a jam plus lots of fun - guitar players, bass players showed up too.

If you missed this jam you missed a good one

Tom said he would schedule another one and I just want to say you should be there

BBQ and music what is bad about that

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com