| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Pedalmaster Sd10 3+5 Knees $1565.00
Sonny Miller

Lino Lakes, Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 29 May 2009 8:00 pm    

This is a rare Pedalmaster General SD10 with five unique Knee levers,, black pad,George L pickup, And plenty of pictures, that i will email you upon your request. The unique knee levers speak for them selves as you can see in the pictures.

If i can get some pictures on the Forum today, i will be very happy, but emailing me is certainly a pretty good way also!

The Forum gets their percentage, along with the charge for Fedex, and the charge for shipping boxes etc.

The Pedal Steel Guitar is tan maple with a black pad,and black and white fretboard.
The cost of this guitar is $1565.00and i accept U.S. Postal money orders.

My opinion is that this is one of the best SD10 around, because i have owned quite a few guitars. Altho it looks like it was a doubleneck, it isn"t as you can tell from looking at the inside of the neck in the pictures.

The serial number is PM2795, so i have not had it too long, as i get a lot less picking in when you are 75, so my time is spent playing the blues harp!

Very Happy [/url]

Last edited by Sonny Miller on 9 Aug 2009 5:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Dennis Brown

Gowen, Mi. USA
Post  Posted 30 May 2009 4:43 am     PIcs. please

Could you send me pics. I,m interested in your steel. Thanks, Dennis
David Pike

carter oklahoma
Post  Posted 30 May 2009 4:55 am     pic's

please send pic's
Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 30 May 2009 5:08 am     Having troubles with my digital camera.

They are asking for me to format the disc, How is that done? They work with out formatting some times!
Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 30 May 2009 6:07 am     Re: Pedalmaster General Sd10 3+5 Knees

Sonny Miller wrote:
This is a rare Pedalmaster General SD10 with five unique Knee levers,, black pad,George L pickup, And plenty of pictures, that i will email you upon your request. The unique knee levers speak for them selves as you can see in the pictures.

If i can get some pictures on the Forum today, i will be very happy, but emailing me is certainly a pretty good way also!

The Forum gets their percentage, along with the charge for Fedex, and the charge for shipping boxes etc.

The Pedal Steel Guitar is tan maple with a black pad,and black and white fretboard.
The cost of this guitar is $1565.00,and i accept U.S. Postal money orders. Email me to get the pictures at ededna@usfamily.net

My opinion is that this is one of the best SD10 around, because i have owned quite a few guitars. Altho it looks like it was a doubleneck, it isn"t as you can tell from looking at the inside of the neck in the pictures.

The serial number is PM2795, so i have not had it too long, as i get a lot less picking in when you are 75, so my time is spent playing the blues harp!

Very Happy [/url]

Last edited by Sonny Miller on 9 Aug 2009 5:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 31 May 2009 6:15 pm     Pictures again!

Well the pictures should be on the way!
Dennis Brown

Gowen, Mi. USA
Post  Posted 1 Jun 2009 1:44 pm     pictures?

Hello Sonny. I'm still looking for pics. You Keep trying and I'll keep checking. Thanks, Dennis
Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 1 Jun 2009 5:16 pm     If you can email me i will send some pictures.

EMAIL ME and if want some pictures email me! Very Happy

Especially. Dennis brown because i need your email address!
Dave O'Brien

Florida and New Jersey
Post  Posted 2 Jun 2009 5:31 am     Pedalmaster pic

Is this it?
rpetersen

Iowa
Post  Posted 2 Jun 2009 3:18 pm    

Sonny - I'll trade you for a Remington 12 string which is now playable!!!!

Post  Posted 2 Jun 2009 5:54 pm     RJ Peterson

I had a good time fixing your steel up, from changing some pedals around to rebuilding a more comfortable pad.
I ordered some new parts for the steel, such as several more tuning rods, rods,and other parts.

I cant stand a 12 string guitar, as it is a 10 string for me.
Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 3 Jun 2009 4:48 pm     Steel Pictures

Steel Pix

Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 4 Jun 2009 11:03 am     Another picture or two!BUMP BUMP

Bump Bump

The Knee levers are fantastic, when comparing them to any other pedal steel.

Last edited by Sonny Miller on 5 Jun 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 5 Jun 2009 3:18 pm     Pedalmaster 3+5 Knees Price $1565.00 reduced

Sonny Miller wrote:

The cost of this guitar is $1565.00,and i accept U.S. Postal money orders.

Very Happy [/url]

Last edited by Sonny Miller on 9 Aug 2009 5:05 am; edited 5 times in total
Ryan McMahon

The Land Of Sky Blue Waters
Post  Posted 10 Jun 2009 4:31 am    

Hey Sonny,
Sweet guitar!!!Being a fellow 10,000 laker,im keyed in on Bill Rudolph, own a Willy and 6139 Bud. From the previous postings it sounds like you are a bit of a repair-guy. If so , Id like to have you go thru my Sho~Bud. Wish i had enuf greenbacks to own that pretty Pedalmaster.Ill keep your name handy for the future!!!! Bump for an awesome axe

Post  Posted 10 Jun 2009 2:14 pm     Glad you looked the pedal master over!

I used to own a willy, in fact, about 4 of them over
the last 40 years i believe.
I do not play out too often, but i am ready if called on to do so.

One of the best sounding Pedal steel players is Al Udeen. Along with Chad Udeen you have a mean combination.

Mike Haselman is a fine steel player also, along with alot of other minnesota players. Besides he plays a Mullen PSG.

I do not fix many steel guitars, except i buy parts off the forum and adjust them for a small profit.

But that is fun for my age.

I do blow harp , and take in the country and blues scene.
Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 13 Jun 2009 4:32 pm     Reduced to 1650.00 Bump Bump

The forum charges,along with Fedex charges,will put a nice guitar in you hands vary quickly.
Bump Bump
Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 4 Jul 2009 2:19 pm     Price reduced to 1635.00, Which will cover shipping !

And the Forum Charges,
This guitar plays really well and the Knee levers , work perfectly.
I can set it guitar up to any setup you want! This guitar has a guarantee on it that, i will return your money in 15 days if not satisfied!
Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 30 Jul 2009 5:39 am     PRICE REDUCED TO 1575.00 includes shipping!!!!!!!!!!!

To Be shipped by FEDEX and shipped in the USA and to the USA only.

BUMP BUMP

THis is one of the best guitars you can own.

BUMP
Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 1 Aug 2009 1:07 am     Re: Pedalmaster Sd10 3+5 Knees $1565.00 Price Reduced

Sonny Miller wrote:

The cost of this guitar is $1575.00and i accept U.S. Postal money orders.

Very Happy [/url]

Last edited by Sonny Miller on 9 Aug 2009 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 3 Aug 2009 5:57 am     Re: Pedalmaster Sd10 3+5 Knees $1565.00

Sonny Miller wrote:
The case is a black Cush Case and nice colored
plaid bag inside.

The cost of this guitar is $1565.00 and i accept U.S. Postal money orders.

The serial number is PM2795, so i have not had it too long, as i bought it from someone else.I get a lot less picking in when you are 76, so my time is spent playing the blues harp!

Very Happy [/url]
Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 9 Aug 2009 4:57 am     Bump

BUMP
Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 17 Aug 2009 1:59 pm     PM2795 Is the serial number

Anyone know the year of the guitar. I would contact the builder but i hear he has been sick lately.
Appears to be built of Pure Maple with a golden sound. REMEMBER the price is right and it plays
perfectly.

BUMP BUMP 1565.00
Gary Cole

Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 17 Aug 2009 6:10 pm     Pedalmaster General

Hi Sonny - Your Pedalmaster is still on my short list. As to the year.... I spoke with Roy Thomas, the maker of this guitar. Serial Number PM2795. He said it was the 27th guitar made in 1995. He has just recently reopened his shop and is dealing with a backlog of work, but took the time to answer all my questions and then some regarding this guitar and PSG in general. A truly nice gentleman!
Sonny Miller

Post  Posted 18 Aug 2009 5:37 am     Thanks Gary for your imput..

Even tho this is a older guitar, it appears to have been refinished lately, by some one as it looks pretty new with the finish and all.

Was that you RP Peterson? As it looks real good! Very Happy