| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  TEXAS DANCE TIME Rhythm Track CD's and TABLATURE BOOK
Herb Steiner

Spicewood TX 78669
Post  Posted 8 Jan 2001 9:48 pm    

Well, as promised, I now have available a 50-page, 8.5"x11" book with ALL the HEADS and STEEL SOLOS for my Texas Dance Time! album, in addition to the RHYTHM TRACKS in CD form.

I have also included, in addition to all the songs in tab form, my copedent used on the recording and an explanation of how I use each pedal change on C6th by itself and in combination with other pedals, so the book could be considered a course in Western Swing steel guitar, basically my approach to the C6th tuning.

It would of course be appropriate for players of the E9/B6 Universal tuning as well, just 1/2 step higher.

More information is available on my website. Check it out.

------------------
Herb's Steel Guitar Pages

[This message was edited by Herb Steiner on 08 January 2001 at 09:52 PM.]

Herb Steiner

Spicewood TX 78669
Post  Posted 25 Jan 2001 7:48 am    

I'd like to thank all the Forumites who have ordered my material, and I'd like to mention a couple of points:

1) My booklet "Pedal Changes and Chords for the C6th Tuning," which is available by itself ($5 + $1.50 s&h) is included with the purchase of a Texas Dance Time! Tablature Book.

2) If you want to pay by credit card for instant service (mail goes out that day), I use PayPal, which is totally safe and handles millions of transactions daily. eBay uses it, b0b uses it, I use it. You do have to register with them, but again, it's about as safe as any CC transaction can be.

3) A couple more projects are in the works for later this year... hopefully sooner than later . A Texas Dance Time! Tablature Book for E9th, and a Texas Bandstand Favorites Tablature Book which will have my solos from my first album tabbed out. Lots of guys like that recording as much as TDT!, so that will come out later this year, hopefully by ISGC time.

As always, for more information, go to the website link below or email me.

And keep pickin'!

------------------
Herb's Steel Guitar Pages