| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Nice small Fender Princeton amp CHEAP!!!
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jun 2006 9:44 am    

Very nice SS Princeton Chorus amp... 2x10 inch Fender speakers... VERY nice reverb, GREAT stereo chorus, good distortion channel..Its not loud enough for loud band gigs..More of a small quiet gig or practice amp... BEAUTIFUL all Fender sound.. This REALLY has good classic Fender tone..Many of our chat room pals have heard this amp and commented on its nice sound.. It has a limiter knob broken off... just need the pot replaced if you need a limiter on a practice amp..

I never used it so I just left it as is... Cabinet in nice shape and everything works PERFECT... I'll ship it anywhere in the lower 48 for $150 .. may consider cool trades... bob
Jerry Meek

Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 6 Jun 2006 5:49 pm    

Bob do you have any pictures. Is it the red knob model or the later one thanks Jerry
Don Dixon

Sebring Florida USA
Post  Posted 6 Jun 2006 6:37 pm    

Bob, I'll take the amp. Please email me.
echoplexdd@yahoo.com .or call, 863-471-1073.
Thanks,
Don Dixon
Don Dixon

Sebring Florida USA
Post  Posted 16 Jun 2006 4:56 am    

Hey Bob, are you there? It's been 10 days and no call or email. Just wondering. Thanks,
Don Dixon
Bob Martin

Madison Tn
Post  Posted 16 Jun 2006 11:44 am    

Bob, and everyone else I'll bet this amp would make a great recording amp for the studio if I didn't have amps out the wazoo I'd buy it. Some of the best recordings I ever heard came from little amps I know you've all heard the Marshall Tucker studio story.

Bob
Stephen Gambrell

Over there
Post  Posted 16 Jun 2006 12:51 pm    

This is a good price on this little amp! I just sold one locally for 200 dollars! Mine wasn't the old tube Princeton, but a solid-state amp, as I believe Bob's is. Still a good-sounding little amp, and a good price!
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jun 2006 5:58 pm    

My apologies to all.. The amp has been sold for weeks... Don, I never received any emails at all from you.. I don't know what happened there...

Yes it is a SS Fender amp ,but you would never know it from the sound... Beautiful ALL Fender tone on these amps.. They go fairly cheap on ebay too... This one I sold real cheap because the limiter control pot shaft is broken off and you need to use a screwdriver to turn it..It is NOT a red knob.
There are plenty of these on ebay really and if you need a small light SS practice amp with a GREAT Fender sound, snap one up.. I LOVED this amp in the studio,but it hasn't enough power for louder gigs.. It has been replaced with a Fender Princeton Reverb II tube amp via a swap with Dave Doggett...again my apologies, I had not been on the net much and didn't realize there was any interest in the amp.. It would not have mattered but it would have been appropriate for me to check up on what I had listed... sorry about that... bob

[This message was edited by Bob Carlucci on 24 June 2006 at 08:10 PM.]

Don Dixon

Sebring Florida USA
Post  Posted 24 Jun 2006 6:05 pm    

Bob, Thanks for the reply.
Don Dixon