| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Free To Good Home !!
J W Alexander

Reynoldsburg, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 26 Apr 2006 7:14 am    

Almost free anyway---donation to BeeZeroBee's Forum Sustaining Fund! Tascam Model 44 reel-to-reel, four-track recorder and the original factory manual. Included will be a 2500' reel of 3-M tape. This thing is HEAVY so keep that in mind for shipping purposes. It is in wonderful working condition concerning the motors, heads, etc but will need a bit of TLC and a few of the rubber transport parts might been replacing.

It was gently used for the first part of it's life----was the voice track for a failed restaurant like Chuckee Cheese (sp?) that was open for less than 9 months. Once I acquired it sitting around collecting dust was its main function.

There are probably a few other things to go along with this also included that I can't recall at this exact moment---it'll have to be a surprise. I'd prefer this go to someone who might use it or need it for spare parts should they have one already. It's taking up space and if it gets another lease on life. Please no pack rats or those who take something just because it's free----remember you'll have something invested in shipping this!!

Email me directly as I won't reply to posts here for questions or requests. This way I'm hoping it goes to a good home!

Thanks all!
Bob Knight

Bowling Green KY
Post  Posted 26 Apr 2006 8:41 am    

[This message was edited by Bob Knight on 26 April 2006 at 09:44 AM.]

J W Alexander

Reynoldsburg, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 27 Apr 2006 3:14 am    

It looks like this has been spoken for now. Thanks for those who showed interest!

Should the current situation fall through I'll repost something here.

Thanks

J W Alexander