| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Lexicon MPX-1 with John Hughey ect programs.
Randy Carson

San Antonio, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 27 Oct 2005 5:04 pm    

As the song goes IM BUSTED
LEXICON MPX-1(not100)
I have a Lexicon MPX-1 that has the identical programs that John Hughey and all the other top Nashville guys have.

The same guy that programmed his and then dumped the programs into Hughey's, Sasser's, and more top proffesionals, did the same thing for my unit. I was extremely happy about having this unit.
However I just hope I can hang on to the rest of my rig in my current financial affairs.
Anyway now there 699.00 they used to be around 1k, but the used ones all go for around 400 on ebay.

I want 425.00 but mine has the settings and Im loosing money as it is.
I will give the person that buys it the guy's information that dumped the programs. He's a great guy and I know he would answer any questions about this great unit.
The front of the unit doesnt have any scratches, but you can tell its been in a rack if you take it out of the rack, but if you mount it, looks will be great.
Really the only cosmetic negative is on the bottom where it has a few marks where its been pull out, and a very slight mark on the top. But again only if you dont mount it will it matter and really didnt matter to me anyway and I'm picky.
I just don't want this being sold as MINT is all because it's used, but its still a great unit. I would buy it again.
THE BIG KICKER IS THE PROGRAMS FOR STEEL!!!! $425 plus exact shipping is deal.
Randy ph 512 350 5047
randycarson@onebox.com
Randy Carson

San Antonio, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 28 Oct 2005 4:31 pm    

I can send pics, this is the killer unit and programs that John Hughey uses and a bunch of other Nasville cats.
I'll even drop it to ebay price 400 with the programs before I go to ebay, but I bet it brings more with the programs on ebay.
RC
Donald Jeunette

Phoenix, Arizona, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 28 Oct 2005 8:00 pm    

Randy I sent you e-mail