| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Call Me Jerry Roller
Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 18 Oct 2005 4:27 am    

Jerry....I am from Buras, LA...where the eye of the storm hit when it reached the US Mainland. I was blessed to have saved my guitar and a few other items, but I lost a lot of gear....PA set was a total loss, most of my recording studio gear was lost as well as a set of Roland TD-7 Electronic Drums. I lost a Carter Starter, that I would use in the studio when my Emmons was on the bus. I've had some gear replaced, such as my P.A. Board. If you will call me at 501-760-1509 or 985-358-9346, I can give you a better idea of what I might still need. Thanks to guys like Ray Walker who's building me a new seat, and Bill Stroud who replaced my Bar, and Graham Reid, who's sending me a NV400, I'm on the road to recovering some of the gear lost. Thanks Jerry. HAL

------------------
Be Blessed........HAL
'85 Emmons LeGrande D-10,(8 & 5) Hilton Vol. Pedal, BJS Birthstone bar, Rack w/Evans Pre-amp, Lexicon MPX500; (2)1501-4 BW's in custom built cabs by T.A. Gibson, & Sound Tech PL802 Digital Power Amp.

Reggie Duncan

Mississippi
Post  Posted 19 Oct 2005 7:29 am    

Hal, be watching your mailbox. I hope your surgery goes well!
Hal Higgins

Denham Springs, LA
Post  Posted 19 Oct 2005 3:06 pm    

Reggie......thank-you my friend....Love you and your family great "big-bunches" HAL

------------------
Be Blessed........HAL
'85 Emmons LeGrande D-10,(8 & 5) Hilton Vol. Pedal, BJS Birthstone bar, Rack w/Evans Pre-amp, Lexicon MPX500; (2)1501-4 BW's in custom built cabs by T.A. Gibson, & Sound Tech PL802 Digital Power Amp.