| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  NOS Peavey Session 400 ! w/JBL
Jerry Van Hoose

Wears Valley, Tennessee
Post  Posted 1 Dec 2004 12:37 pm    

Well, now that I have your attention. Recently, I found a NOS Session 400 equipped with the original, made for Peavey JBL speaker. It was at a former Peavey dealer that had locked it's doors a long time ago. The owner still lived upstairs over the store, so I went for a visit and found the amp, in the original box. This amp had a slight hum, so I had the caps replaced by a Peavey tech at a local dealer. Now, it's very quiet, just as it should be. It's never been used, except for testing and checking it out at the dealer and at my home. I also have the new, original, heavy, black, naugahyde cover, not vinyl. Paperwork indicates that this is a 1976 model. This is truly a rare find. $475.00 plus shipping, that is, if I really have to ship it. I would very much prefer to personally deliver this amp for the regular cost of shipping or meet you halfway, depending on the distance of course. Please feel free to post or email any and all questions that you may have. Thank you very much.

[This message was edited by Jerry Van Hoose on 01 December 2004 at 01:51 PM.]

Gary Preston

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 1 Dec 2004 6:40 pm    

Hi,Jerry . When i bought my Fender Vibrosonic also with the 15'' J.B.L. from Sonnys Guitar shop back in the day he also had a Peavey Session 400 with the 15''J.B.L.that i wish i could have been able to afford . This is a great amp and is light enough to carry without a backbrace .
But i have three steel amps now and i could'nt justify another and live at home . So i believe you will sell this one fast .
Good luck , Gary .