| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Steeler's need...
Kim Todd

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 3 Nov 2005 5:52 am    

I want to let folks know there's a group of guys over in Burlington, NC who are working to attract new interest in an instrument that some people paid to know better are trying to say is dead. Kim Shomaker and the guys at Shomaker Guitars are now offering expert maintanance and repair work on all brands (but specializing in Emmons) of guitars as well as strings, custom cases and accessories. I just bought a Legrande II from them and was able to work with Doug Palmer a master builder at Emmons Guitar to get the guitar set up like to my specs. My hat is off to you Kim and Doug this is one sweet guitar. These guys are dedicated players and craftsmen who share our love for the instrument and the art.
Kim Shomaker

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 3 Nov 2005 1:32 pm    

Kim. Thanks for all of the kind words. It has been an extreme pleasure doing business with you over the years. We feel very fortunate to have a player of your caliber as one of our customers. As we attempt to revitalize the interest in a once loved and adorned instrument , it is important to have the right people in our camp. We look forward to a much longer and prosperous relationship with you ,and everyone in the Pedal Steel community - Thanks, Kim Shomaker and the crew at Shomaker Guitars