| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Atlanta area shows
Mark van Allen

Watkinsville, Ga. USA
Post  Posted 24 Feb 2004 8:49 am    

For those of you resonauts who don't lurk on the dry ol' events and announcements page:
I have a Show coming up this Friday 2/27 that may interest any of you Atlanta area folks- The Planet Riders will be at the Red Light cafe. (PR= my duo with talented and crazy Joe Kirkpatrick, mostly our own tunes with some Elton John, Elvis Costello and surprises. I play resos and pedal steel) This show will be a co-bill with Scott Stepakoff and The amazing Caroline Aiken. We're on at 9pm, c'mon and heckle. Bring your own vegetables. Also a Sugarland show coming up Friday March 26, at the Variety Playhouse, celebrating the finish of the MCA Cd, but I'll just be playing Pedal on that one.
Directions and such: http://www.redlightcafe.com/
www.sugarlandmusic.com

------------------
Stop by the Steel Store at: www.markvanallen.com

[This message was edited by Mark van Allen on 24 February 2004 at 08:49 AM.]

[This message was edited by Mark van Allen on 24 February 2004 at 06:21 PM.]

Mark van Allen

Watkinsville, Ga. USA
Post  Posted 26 Feb 2004 5:49 pm    

A Couple more for this weekend, Sugarland has invited folks to a free show at our Spring tour rehearsals at Crossover Rehearsal studios, Friday, Feb 27 3pm. 1310 Ellsworth Industrial, Atlanta. From there I'll skate on over to the Planet Riders Show. Sunday at 7pm will be a fun show with Kate James and Lost Country (retro country) at the Pine Lake Club House. The label folks at MCA have done something cool and charterted a bus to take folks free of charge to and from our March 1 showcase at 12th and Porter in Nashville. Leaving from Decatur, GA. details on the Sugarland site: www.sugarlandmusic.com