| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Bill Hatcher- what a guy!
Keith Cordell

San Diego
Post  Posted 22 Jul 2005 4:28 pm    

I had the pleasure of meeting Bill at my favorite guitar shop this afternoon, what a player! I know his primary instruments are guitar and bass, but I got to know about him here and he IS a steel player... so... He was absolutely tearing up a Gibson archtop in the amp room, and when my bud Page let me know he was the player I went in and introduced myself. Bill is a very affable guy, another proof to me that this board is primarily composed of some super nice guys! I've had the honor of meeting a few of you now, some legendary players, and have not once had a bad experience. Thanks, Bill, and all the rest of you for making me feel like a part of this community!

NUFF SED.

------------------
GFI s10, Georgeboards 8 string, National D8,Tele (rednecked by way of Loni Specter), Silvertone U-1 goldtop, Peavey Delta Blues, Goodrich H10K VP, Boss Vwah, Line6 DL4 delay, Jacques Bat Fuzz, Dunlop Lap Dawg bar

Bill Hatcher

Atlanta Ga. USA
Post  Posted 22 Jul 2005 6:50 pm    

Thanks Keith. The pleasure was mine. I enjoyed seeing the vintage decco National double neck you had. Those look and sound great.

It is always a pleasure to meet a fellow musician, forumite and steel enthusiast! If I can ever be of any help to you please give me a call. Page will have my number.
Donna Dodd

Acworth, Georgia, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jul 2005 7:02 am    

Keith,
You are so right! You won't find a finer musician or human being anywhere! And, I'm quoting my husband, Tommy Dodd.

Personally, I just think he's cute and really like his hair.