| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Brett Day
Tommy Alexander

Friendswood, Texas 77546
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2004 5:31 am    

If you know Brett Day, then ckeck in on him tonight or tomorrow. He will appear on stage Sunday afternoon in Hollanville, Ga., for the Georgia Steel Guitar Association. You can bet that he will appreciate hearing from you....

------------------
Paul King

Gainesville, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2004 2:22 pm    

I have never met Brett nor have I seen him play. I will one day get the honor to meet him and hear him play. He is proof that physical disabilities can be pushed aside to do what you want. I would bet when he gets through playing there will be a standing ovation and justly so. I hope he can come to Texas in March so all us Texans can see this young man play.
Wally Maples

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 28 Nov 2004 8:15 pm    

Hey Brett: Break a Leg in GA. Your friend Wally
Roger Crawford

Griffin, GA USA
Post  Posted 29 Nov 2004 4:47 am    

Brett was absolutely amazing at the Georgia Peach Jam Sunday. His song selections included Look At Us and Under The Boardwalk. And yes he received a well deserved standing ovation after each song. This young man is an inspiration to us all, regardless of our own skill levels. The Georgia Steel Guitar Association is proud to have him as a member, and even more proud to feature him as a performing artist. Brett, we love you man!
Roger Crawford
President
GaSGA
Barney Y. Miller

Covington, GA, USA
Post  Posted 29 Nov 2004 5:45 pm    

I met Brian back stage at the Hollonville show and I have never seen onyone more enthused about the pedal steel gutar than he. Chris Lasher and Brian was very interested in the guitars there and everyone was very helpful to him in explaining the different instruments. Brian is certainly a credit to the steel guitar industry and will go far. Good luck Brian!
Jennings Ward

Edgewater, Florida, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 29 Nov 2004 8:45 pm    

BRET, I TALKED TO EARNIE CAWBY THIS AFTERNOON AND HE TOLD ME THAT YOU REALL MADE IT SMOKE THIS WEEK END..hE SAID THAT WHILE YOU WERE PLAYING THEY HAD TO HAVE THE FIR DEPARTMENT STANDING BY.....I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU AND SHAKE YOUR HAND SO THAT WE COULD BECOME REAL GOOD FRIENDS...kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AND PLAY STEEL FOR THE BEAUTIFULL ANGELIC SOUND OF IT.. BEST TO YOU MY FRIEND....JENNINGS..... P.S. TOMORROW LYN OWLSEY AND I ARE GOING TO LOOK AT SOME STEELS AND GUITARS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A " I WANT ONE" TYPE OF SITUATION. THEN GOING TO A JAM SESSION AT CATFISH JONNY'S IN FLORIDA IN THE AFTERNOON..MY GOOD FRIEND CONNIE BURTON KING SI COMING TO, NOW THAT GAL CAN REALLY SMOKE A STEEL,,SHE TEACHES ME...BEST TO YOU BUDDY, JENNINGS

------------------
EMMONS D10 10-10 profex 2 deltafex ne1000 pv1000, pv 31 bd eq, +