| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  My new Nashville 1000
John McConnell

Yuba City, CA, USA (deceased)
Post  Posted 25 Apr 2001 9:26 pm    

I have just gotten a new Nashville 1000 and I am very happy with it. I had been using an old Music Man HD-130 and whiile it is a great amp, it just does not compare with the Peavey. Together with my Hilton volume pedal, my GX-700 and Sho-Bud Professional I think I will be happy for quite a while. Great amp. Just can't say enough.

John McConnell, Yuba City, CA
Roger Kelly

Bristol,Tennessee
Post  Posted 26 Apr 2001 7:37 am    

Congratulations John, I know how you feel about the Nashville 1000 Amps. I bought 2 Peavey 1000's recently, from Bobbe Seymour, and they are the best Amps I have ever had since the Session 500's....and I've had my share of every make on the market.
Mike Brown

Meridian, Mississippi USA
Post  Posted 26 Apr 2001 1:34 pm    

Thanks John and Roger. We worked for about 3 years designing the Session 2000 and Nashville 1000 amps and we feel that they are the best sounding amps on the market. Your testimonials have ensured that we have definitely hit our target with steel guitarists around the country. We will continue to maintain high standards when designing and manufacturing our gear.

The Session and Nashville amps were designed using input from our customers, our dealer network and our artist roster. This is a winning formula.

Thanks again for using Peavey gear.
Nick Reed

Russellville, KY USA
Post  Posted 29 Apr 2001 9:47 am    

I got my new Nashville 1000 back in January. I agree, it's a great Amp. I'm now trying to get used to it when using my Peavey Pro-Fex.
Nick
John Sims

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Post  Posted 8 May 2001 7:26 am    

John,

You're gonna love it!

------------------
Regards,

John

Steelin' is a way of life!

My PSG website-Carter SD-12-U, 8p/5k, Nashville 1000

Mike Brown

Post  Posted 9 May 2001 5:14 am    

Thanks again for supporting Peavey products.

Mike Brown
Peavey Electronics Corporation
Damir Besic

Nashville,TN.
Post  Posted 15 May 2001 10:13 pm    

Peavey is great road equipment,solid,cheap and there is planty spare parts out there.1000 is the most cristal clear sounding amp I have ever played.Every mistake you can hear it loud and clear.Great for new country (Franklin tipa sound).When I was in the market for a new amp I was trying to make up my mind between Sho Bud Christmas tree and 1000.Sho Bud sounds unbelieveble but 1000 is a brand new and I don`t have to worie while on the road.If I had money I would get Christmas tree for myself and playing at home and 1000 for the road.
1000 Nashville is for sure a lot of music for the money.

------------------
http://hometown.aol.com/damirzanne/damirzanne1.html
Richard Plummer

nashville tennessee
Post  Posted 17 May 2001 3:09 am    

seems like it is lighter than the nashville 400. Richard
Mike Brown

Post  Posted 17 May 2001 5:41 am    

The Nashville 1000 officially weighs 57.1 lbs. and the Nashville 400 weighs 60lbs.. Your support and comments are appreciated.

I have been using a Nashville 1000 lately on club gigs, and the 1000 has outstanding clarity and power. We will continue to offer the latest amp ideas and technology for the steel market. No other amplifier manufacturer has supported the steel guitar market like Peavey Electronics. Again, we appreciate your support of Peavey products. Should you have questions concerning the operation, pricing, specifications, etc. about Peavey gear, feel free to contact me here at Peavey Electronics by phoning our U.S. toll free number at 1-877-732-8391 and outside the U.S. at (604)483-5365.
Gary Walker

Morro Bay, CA
Post  Posted 17 May 2001 3:45 pm    

I agree with B Cole about the Session 500. I bought a pristine 500 last October that was used less than 6 times and stored for almost 10 years in it's own road case and then added a mod kit and it is still the most awesome amp in the steel guitar world if only there were chambers to inject helium and make it about 10 pounds, but then again, it may not have the testosterone that it now has. I bought the new Session 2000, PAX 300 and RC2000 a few weeks ago and am still fine tuning it to find the patches that I prefer and see a tremendous potential for this setup as Peavey marches on with the best, Gary

[This message was edited by Gary Walker on 17 May 2001 at 04:47 PM.]