| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Lots of Updates on our New Website Featuring the SS HAWAIIAN
Ricky Davis

Bertram, Texas USA
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2001 4:46 pm    

I would like to welcome any and all to the www.mightyfinemusic.com website that features the SS HAWAIIAN steel guitar. Stephen O'Brien has been working on this site now for sometime and we have really added some useful info and teaching aids.
Along with the new "Red Eye" O'Brien's Chord Finder; that features just about every tuning you can use; There is a new section called "Ricky's Pro Talk". Well yes, yours truely answers some technique questions starting with the basics and problems folks encounter as they move along in this wonderful world of Steel Guitar Playing.
Also an Question/Answer interview for Steel Guitar World Magazine that our good pal Robbie Bossert did with me; that never got published.
Please check out the site, and especially if you have any questions for the "Ricky Pro Talk"; there is a place to send them in. I want to help the steel guitar community in every way that I can; and these section updates are my upmost importance to add to this community> and they're "On The House".
More updates are coming very soon; that you just won't believe; so stay tuned and we would be honored for you to sign the guestbook on your way out.

------------------
Ricky Davis

My Homepage
Rebelâ„¢ and Ricky's Audio Clips
www.mightyfinemusic.com
Email Ricky: sshawaiian@aol.com

John Sims

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Post  Posted 20 Apr 2001 8:56 am    

Ricky,

Awesome site! Thanks for the "Pro Talk" section. I found it very useful, and interesting..

------------------
Regards,

John

Steelin' is a way of life!

My PSG website-Carter SD-12-U, 8p/5k, Nashville 1000

Ricky Davis

Bertram, Texas USA
Post  Posted 20 Apr 2001 9:59 am    

Hi John thanks my friend for the kind works. Stephen O'Brien has really done a terrific job brainstorming ideas for the site. I am very excited about the Ricky's Pro Talk and we almost have 20 questions and answers up there. If anyone has a question of technique or any problem areas in playing this steel guitar thing; please send the question or problem you are having to the e-mail that is on the Ricky's Pro Talk page> ricky@mightyfinemusic.com
Have fun.
Ricky
John Hanusch

Benson, AZ USA
Post  Posted 21 Apr 2001 10:01 am    

WOW!! Ricky, what a terrific site. I've added it to my favorites. Just gave it a brief tour & definately will be back for more. I really like the way the tech question/answer section is setup, where I can select to see the answer, if I so choose. Alot of that is right on for me as a novice beginner. Thanks, mucho. No need to reply, I know you're busy.
Ricky Davis

Bertram, Texas USA
Post  Posted 21 Apr 2001 1:08 pm    

Hi John; I'm never too busy to say "Thank You". That is very nice words and very encouraging for a Site that means alot to me.
We have a whole bunch of updates coming dang quick; so stay posted and please if you have questions; throw them my way via the website; as "this is what I do".
Ricky