| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Wayne Kemp album "Past, Present, and Future"
Jason Powers

Muncie, IN
Post  Posted 24 Jul 2002 7:09 am    

I found a place to order this album online. For anybody who might already own it, could you list the song titles here please? It would very much appreciated. I finally got to hear Wayne sing recently after admiring his songwriting for a long time. In my opinion, he should have been a huge success as a singer. Jason
Doyle Weigold

CColumbia City, IN, USA
Post  Posted 31 Jul 2002 9:05 pm    

Iv'e Always Wanted To, Who'll Turn Out The Lights, Love Comes Here To Die, The Alcohol of Fame, I'm Gonna Get A Whippin', Leavin's Been Comin', Waitin' For The Tables To Turn, The Fireman, Reverend Luther, Daddy's Living off the memories Of Mama, Side 2, She Means The Same thing to Me, She Means To Me, Yellow Pages, Award To An Angel, You can't Have your way With a Memory, Number
On The Bathroom Wall, Today We Layed our Love to Rest, From Housewife to Everyones Girl, Don't Send Me No Angels, Haven't You Heard, Who Left the Door To Heaven Open.
Jason Powers

Muncie, IN
Post  Posted 1 Aug 2002 4:56 am    

Thanks, Doyle!!!
Doyle Weigold

CColumbia City, IN, USA
Post  Posted 1 Aug 2002 6:21 pm    

Jason, I might add that it's very good album, of course I'm partial to Wayne Kemp. The band I was in back a few years ago had the pleasure of being back-up band for Wayne on a number of Shows. Super singer, super songwriter, superpicker. He played lead for George Jones back some years. I hope you enjoy the album, My two favorites on it is "Award To An Angel" and "yellow Pages. Doyle
Oldpicker

Weatherford Ok, USA
Post  Posted 2 Aug 2002 10:41 am    

If I remember Wayne Kemp was from the Fort Smith Ar. area but don't know if he still lives there or not. I had an e-mail from Hank Ross's daughter a while back and she said Hank still lives in the Fort Smith area, and still plays when he can...