| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  MSA D12 Pedal Steel Guitar
Robbie Daniels

Casper, Wyoming, USA
Post  Posted 26 Dec 2006 9:27 am    

Up for sale my 1974 MSA D12 that was built for me, serial number 2C4136. This is a one owner in great condition. Everything is original with the exception of new legs and a new case that was built by "Cases By Greer" in Houston, TX. D12 has nine on the floor and five on the knees. Comes complete with original owners manual, top cover, tuning wrench and allen wrenches. Top neck is extended E9 lower neck is C6 extended top D above G and F below C. PSG is white and pictures are available upon request. Email me and I will send pictures for your observance. The only reason I am selling is because I have ended up with more steels that I can handle at my age of 73. Price is $1,600.00 and includes free shipping within the lower 48 states. All others must email me their shipping address and I will quote shipping charges.

------------------
Carter D12, MSA D12, 1956 Rickenbacker D8, Evans FET 500LV, Evans SE200, Peavey Nashville 1000

Robbie Daniels

Casper, Wyoming, USA
Post  Posted 9 Jan 2007 7:21 am     sold

Item sold outside the Forum venue.