| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  National triple-8
Paul Redmond

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 13 Oct 2006 6:19 pm    

For Sale - National triple-8 w/four legs. White necks w/black spacers and front piece. Original tweed hardshell case in great shape--only a couple of "battle scars". Never played out by me. I bought guitar in 1987. Only item that's not original is cable jack. Former owner had it installed and threw away the factory screw-on connector. Black raja bar in original cloth sack. Also have sequential Oahu lessons used by the first owner, a woman from Wisconsin USA. Also original sheet music of Jerry Byrd's "Steelin' The Blues". Will sell as package deal or guitar/case/bar, and music separately. Email offers to-- prairiewindmusic@gmail.com. I'm 3rd owner of guitar. Prior owner only had it a few months. His prior owner bought it new and played it for years. Her Oahu Graduation Certificate goes with the guitar.
Paul Redmond, Walnut IL USA
Paul Redmond

Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 22 Oct 2006 10:21 pm    

bOb - This guitar was sold today so you can lock this one up if you'd like. It wasn't sold through the Forum ad, however the "commission" will be forthcoming ASAP. I really appreciate the dedicated services of those involved in producing this great site!! Sale price on the National with music, bar, etc. was $1000-even FWIW.
Paul Redmond