| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Sho-Bud The Pro II Custom 8x3 1976 for sale
Neil Harms

Ionia, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 12 Jun 2006 6:25 pm    

I know I'm going to regret this but here goes.... I bought this as a back-up to my 1976 LDG and figured I'd learn some C6 as well. Now circumstances force a sale. Walnut finish with diamonds. Pretty birdseye on the front. Narrow smooth pedals. Teardrop knees. Two-hole pullers with the set screw (not barrels). Has LKL raising the E's, RKL lowers the E's. Has a recently added LKV vertical that I've not yet gotten rods for. Currently it's hanging out and waiting to be used. Emmons setup. C6 is very standard with no knees. When I bought this it was extra dirty. The changers and rods were totally taken apart cleaned and put back together. Some of the changer tops have some pitting mainly on the C6 side. Body has the usual checking and light dings. The only part I would categorize as "bad" would be where the prior owner used the back left corner of the cabinet as an ash tray. Large burned area there. All the aluminum shined up nicely. Case is quite rough but gets the job done. 3 of the 4 latches are good. Legs cleaned up nice as well and work fine. New feet installed. All original Grover tuners work fine. Has two "extra" pullers that do not have rods going to them. Pickups are original and sound great. Has the neck selector switch only (no taps on the pickups). Please email with any questions. I can email pics on request. I'd like $1100 plus shipping. Thanks for looking. N.

------------------
76 Sho-Bud LDG, 52 Fender Custom Triple, Fender Vibrasonic "Custom", (plus all that other stuff....)
Gary Watkins

Bristol, VA
Post  Posted 12 Jun 2006 6:33 pm    

You've got mail.
Jack Goodson

new brockton,alabama (deceased)
Post  Posted 12 Jun 2006 6:48 pm    

Would like to see some photos .....thanks jack
Neil Harms

Ionia, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 13 Jun 2006 5:53 pm    

Pictures sent. Also forgot to mention this is a double raise/double lower changer. N.
Neil Harms

Ionia, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 16 Jun 2006 4:14 am    

Deal pending. I'll post when the sale is completed. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest. N.