| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Jack Stoner
Buddy Emmons

Hermitage, TN USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 14 May 2001 6:28 am    

G7 C
1________________________________________________13_____________________________________
2________________________________________________13_____________________________________
3___________________________________13____13____________________________________________
4__________7e__~__8e__~__6e_________13e_~_13____________13__~_13e ____8_________________
5_8___8a___7___~__8___~__6____8_________________________13a___13___________8_________8__
6__________7b__~__8b__~__6____8b________________________________________________8b_~_8__
7_______________________________________________________________________________________
8_____________________________8e________________________________________________________
9_______________________________________________________________________________________
10______________________________________________________________________________________
| . . . . | . . . . | . . . . | ....

Hi Buddy; Ricky here. I just shortened the tab a little horizontally so it may be easier to print. This is great classic Buddy Emmons Steel here and....(oh that's right you are him so you would know
Thanks my friend for ploppin' this up here and it was mighty nice of ya.

[This message was edited by Ricky Davis on 14 May 2001 at 12:38 PM.]

Buddy Emmons

Hermitage, TN USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 15 May 2001 1:20 pm    

Thanks Ricky. I shortened my master sheet a tad but probably not enough. We'll know next time. If not I'll keep trying until I get it right.
Ricky Davis

Bertram, Texas USA
Post  Posted 15 May 2001 7:59 pm    

Hey Buddy; copy that what I put up from the edit next to your name; and then paste it to a sheet that you usually tab on; and see how far it goes horizontally; and then re master your sheet to that size and your there pal. Your Master sheet is perfect for your tab booklets you put out; and maybe about that much shorter to fit in here. Actually many folks know how to size and then print and don't run into problems printing out what may be too long horizontally here; but some don't; so if you put up what ever you put up> I can always edit it for size and you don't have to mess with the time on that if you don't want to> "that's my job pal.

Actually your tabbing is super and I have many many of your tabs and always love how you put the fingering and beats to it. So lets have more my friend; how about some cool stuff you've been working on that you have'nt recorded yet??? Just a little lick here and there would be cool. You know Lloyd said he is playing some stuff that hasn't been played before> "so what you got Buddy" ha..........LOL
Love ya.
Ricky