| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  “Shout Out” to “OutWest Music Meet & Greet
Larry Ball

Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 17 Aug 2024 4:13 pm    

Special thanks to Lori And Wayne Brown for their great effort in making this meet and greet a success. Good time was had by all as Steel Guitar enthusiasts gathered to talk Steel Guitar. Of course the high light of the day was attending John Lacey’s seminar, John being the great player that he is demonstrated some techniques along with explanations on how to get there.

PS, I should also mention Wayne’s fantastic barbecue, Wayne sure knows his cooking as well as he does working on Steel Guitars..

Great day…

Last edited by Larry Ball on 21 Aug 2024 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Wayne Brown

Bassano, Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 21 Aug 2024 3:07 am     meet and greet

Thank you for the very kind words Larry. Lori and I had a blast. Also from the looks of things John Lacey, Dwayne Neufeld, Lori and I are getting together this fall. As it seems that we may be planning to do this again next year.

On another note, Larry we are taking your advice and we have made some arrangements in regards to the amp we designed. We are going try to market the amp in a limited capacity, also maybe with a smaller version with a 12" speaker.

Lori and I wish to say thanks to everyone that came out and helped to make this meet and greet a success and we hope you all had a very fun and informative day.

I would also like to send a special thanks to John Lacey for putting on the seminar for the folks and the 1 on 1 time a lot of players hopefully found beneficial.

I also wish to say a special thank you to Dwayne Neufeld who spent a lot of 1 on 1 time with the players in attendance and answering any questions they had thus helping the learning experience for them be a little easier and a lot less confusing.

We hope to do this again next summer and even possibly make it a annual thing
Thanks
wayne brown
c/o
Outwest Music
Dwayne Neufeld

Didsbury,Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 21 Aug 2024 3:29 am     Meet & Greet

It was a great opportunity to get acquainted with some newer and some younger players. i was especially encouraged to see a mom bring her son. Wayne & Lori, you did a super job.

Dwayne
Larry Ball

Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 21 Aug 2024 8:29 am    

Re: the amp Wayne, I know you will post pictures of the product. I could not believe the Power, Weight , tone and design.. makes me want to buy one. That 15 “ speaker would be fantastic for the C6 players. Sounds great also on the E9 neck. Giving buyers the 12 “ speaker option would be a good choice.

I know once you decide to make it available it will get tremendous response.

My two cents..

Bassano, Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 24 Aug 2024 3:00 am     amp

Thanks Larry I just talked to John last night and he has agreed to do a video for me demonstrating the 15" and 12" speaker design amps. I will be building and putting them together in very limit quantity this fall. I will keep everyone updated.

Larry i started to answer you back and it turned into a whole story. I will post that story in new products category as soon as i have finished composing it.
Thanks
wayne