| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Evans FET 500 Custom LV Small Cab
Curt Langston

Post  Posted 9 Jul 2024 11:45 am    

Nice Evans small cab that has been completely gone through. The chassis was all checked out and updated with any components that were worn or weak by Darrell's amp tech, and he also sent a new reverb pan with it. (I have the receipt that will go with amp to buyer) I bought this chassis about 5 years ago from a forum member, but never found a cabinet for it, so it stayed in a box under my bed until a few weeks ago. The cabinet has been recovered with "Garnett Red" Tolex, and the grill cloth is Oxblood. The speaker is a brand new NEO 15 inch Quilter 4 ohm that was used in the "Steelaire" amps. (basically an unlabeled Eminence EPS-15C, from what I've been told) All hardware bought from Stew-Mac.
For those who do not know, the Darrell Stephens era of Evans amps were particularly favored for their tonal qualities. Very warm and rich tone!
550.00 plus actual shipping from your preferred shipper. I've packed and shipped amps on this forum for over 20 years and never had one come up damaged.
Daymon LaPoint

Jasper, Texas
Post  Posted 9 Jul 2024 11:53 am    

Drool. Nice. Love those Evans! Check your PM's Curt.

'66 Emmons Bolt-On, Sho-Bud LDG, Sho-Bud Fingertip, Rus-Ler D-10, '70 Emmons, P2P Bad Dawg, Fender '59 Bassman, Fender Twin Reverb and Rick Johnson Cabinets. Evans 300 Hybrid, Evans SE-100, Evans FET500, Previous and Proud previous owner of James Blonde, Brownie, and Rosalee.
Curt Langston

Post  Posted 10 Jul 2024 7:14 am     Trades

I really appreciate all the trade offers, but really need to sell at this time. Music room needs a cleaning!
Daymon LaPoint

Jasper, Texas
Post  Posted 10 Jul 2024 10:05 am    

Thank you, Curt. I appreciate your time. PM sent for details.

'66 Emmons Bolt-On, Sho-Bud LDG, Sho-Bud Fingertip, Rus-Ler D-10, '70 Emmons, P2P Bad Dawg, Fender '59 Bassman, Fender Twin Reverb and Rick Johnson Cabinets. Evans 300 Hybrid, Evans SE-100, Evans FET500, Previous and Proud previous owner of James Blonde, Brownie, and Rosalee.
Curt Langston

Post  Posted 11 Jul 2024 7:25 am     Shipping

Looks like the shipping ranges are anywhere from 75-95.00, so I'll just cap the shipping amount at 75.00 anywhere in the lower 48.
Thanks
Daymon LaPoint

Jasper, Texas
Post  Posted 11 Jul 2024 7:45 am    

Curt, check your PM’s. Zelle sent!

Curt Langston

Post  Posted 11 Jul 2024 7:53 am     Sold

SOLD