| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  DSP Quad Cortex...
George Seymour

Notown, Vermont, USA
Post  Posted 2 Jul 2024 8:16 am    

Diving into the no amps on stage and in ear monitors...going both feet first with the Quad Cortex, and custom molded Audio 64 four driver model.
Joe Rogers has been very kind answering questions, true professional working with Tracy Byrd.
thought I'd post this as very little has been discussed about the Quad Cortex and might be a collective bit of information for discussion.
I've always used on stage amps, and use what I consider one of the best steel guitar amps I've ever used in the Standel 82/83L15V..my intentions
will to be to capture the Standel with the Cortex...Don't' think there are any captures in regards to the Standel that are out there in the Cloud Files...
Time will tell..

PS: for the last six weeks have been using the Quilter Superblock, with stage monitors with some great results, been hard to dial it in constantly, a great piece of gear for the money
at $300....but the Quad Cortex may have/will have the ability to exceed...

Last edited by George Seymour on 3 Jul 2024 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Andy Zahnd

Switzerland
Post  Posted 2 Jul 2024 6:27 pm    

I've also been trying out the QC for a few days now. But with very little success so far. I also hope that Master Joe Rogers will find the time to support me. I've found some presets in the QC Cloud for Steel, but unfortunately I can't get them onto my QC. As an old amp user, it's quite complicated to get started. But I think I will be able to use it one day!