| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  CLOSE -- FOUND (10-string C6 single neck pedal steel)
Jeff Crozier

New York, USA
Post  Posted 12 Jun 2024 4:05 pm    

I'd like to find a single neck 10-string C6 steel guitar. Trying to stay well under $4000. If anyone is building a guitar like this, or has one for sale, please let me know! Thanks,
Jeff Crozier

EDIT: I put in an order for a new 5x2 from Justice. Thanks all who replied!

Last edited by Jeff Crozier on 17 Jun 2024 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Bill McCloskey

Nanuet, NY
Post  Posted 12 Jun 2024 4:11 pm    

This was on the forum for a while and now on reverb. I have nothing to do with the sale. https://reverb.com/item/82769128-justice-the-judge-sd10-c6-pedal-steel-purple-pearloid

New York, USA
Post  Posted 13 Jun 2024 4:36 pm     Re: 10-string C6 single neck pedal steel

Thanks Bill! That's about the price of a brand new Justice guitar, maybe I should take the plunge and order a brand new one.
Richard Sinkler

aka: Rusty Strings -- Missoula, Montana
Post  Posted 13 Jun 2024 5:06 pm     Re: 10-string C6 single neck pedal steel

Jeff Crozier wrote:
Thanks Bill! That's about the price of a brand new Justice guitar, maybe I should take the plunge and order a brand new one.

My thoughts too. Plus, that one on rip-off-verb wouldn't ship so you would have to pick it up.
Carter D10 8p/8k, Dekley S10 3p/4k C6 setup,Regal RD40 Dobro, Recording King Professional Dobro, NV400, NV112,Ibanez Gio guitar, Epiphone SG Special (open E slide guitar) . Playing for 54 years and still counting.
John Larson

Pennsyltucky, USA
Post  Posted 13 Jun 2024 5:07 pm    

Bill McCloskey wrote:
This was on the forum for a while and now on reverb. I have nothing to do with the sale. https://reverb.com/item/82769128-justice-the-judge-sd10-c6-pedal-steel-purple-pearloid

That thing is beautiful!
Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous; praise is meet for the upright. Give praise to the Lord with the harp, chant unto Him with the ten-stringed psaltery. Sing unto Him a new song, chant well unto Him with jubilation. For the word of the Lord is true, and all His works are in faithfulness. The Lord loveth mercy and judgement; the earth is full of the mercy of the Lord.
- Psalm 33:1-5
Jeffery Mercer

Born in Portsmouth Oh. Dec. 10th 1954 Reside in City of Mentor, in Northeast Oh.
Post  Posted 15 Jun 2024 5:58 am     Reverb

I just went back and checked…it is an SD 10 string in Purple the make and Model is a Justice/ The Judge In C6th Copedant he’s asking $3999

I thought I spotted one today on Reverb Site It’s been there for a few weeks, it’s a gorgeous Dark Purple Justice/The Judge it’s either a S10 or Sd 10 but it is set up in C6th tuning, just a little more than $4000 I believe, but don’t quote me on that! Check it out on Reverb just type in Pedal Steel Guitar…
Hope this helps,
Jeffery

Nanuet, NY
Post  Posted 15 Jun 2024 7:26 am    

You could have had the Justice C6 for $2800 a few weeks ago when it was listed on the forum. https://bb.steelguitarforum.com//viewtopic.php?p=3205656&highlight=#3205656

Apparently he took all the unsold steels and gave them to the pawn shop that is selling them on Reverb. I'd try offering something lower and see what they say.

New York, USA
Post  Posted 15 Jun 2024 8:55 am    

Bill McCloskey wrote:
You could have had the Justice C6 for $2800 a few weeks ago when it was listed on the forum. https://bb.steelguitarforum.com//viewtopic.php?p=3205656&highlight=#3205656

Apparently he took all the unsold steels and gave them to the pawn shop that is selling them on Reverb. I'd try offering something lower and see what they say.

Always looking at the wrong time! Could be a song. Thanks guys--
Rich Cottle

Sacramento California
Post  Posted 16 Jun 2024 5:06 pm     C6th Guitar

I don't think that you'll find a guitar that is set up exclusively for c6th , is what you need is an e9th with 3 & 4 and add two more pedals and youll have the standard Emmons c6th setup 5 & 4 , or maybe you can try a 12 string universal which has both the e9th and the b6th or c6th on the first fret
Wayne Brown

Bassano, Alberta, Canada
Post  Posted 17 Jun 2024 2:12 am     steel guitar

PM sent
thanks
Wayne