| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Brand New MSA 10-6 Tour Pro Review
Tomas Enguidanos

California, USA
Post  Posted 19 May 2024 6:13 am    

After a long wait I recently received my new MSA 10-6 Tour Pro. My previous guitars were a Kline D10 and an Emmons Push-pull, both were great guitars. The Tour Pro is my personal favorite because it has a very realistic sounding Dobro neck that is very useful. The E9 feels and sounds great. I like the swapable pickups. The ability to illuminate the fretboards came in super handy at a gig this week when the sun went down and there were no stage lights. I could see everything so clearly. I miss being able to play c6th but was mostly playing E9 anyway then grabbing my dobro for more bluegrass sounding numbers. Now I only have to bring one instrument. I love the new larger wheels on the Red Dirt Case, very helpful because the guitar in the case weighs close to 75lbs.

I have gotten great support from Johnny Cox over the phone and text as I was new to tuning the pedals on an MSA in particular the 6th string which is G#. It has split tuning on this string, so with the b pedal it raises to A, then with the right knee, left lever I can hit G# and G. I was having trouble with tuning this, and I totally screwed it up about an hour before I had to leave for a gig. Thankfully Johnny explained how to fix everything, and after watching Mitches’ video on Split Tuning, It was good to go

again.
Paul Strojan

California, USA
Post  Posted 19 May 2024 7:41 am    

I like the guitar. My dream guitar is that style but with the 12 string D 13 to have everything.
Bobby D. Jones

West Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 29 May 2024 8:14 pm    

Beautiful guitar. That would be neat, A 6 string back neck set up Do-Bro when needed.
Greg Cutshaw

Corry, PA, USA
Post  Posted 30 May 2024 4:22 am    

Awesome guitar!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger