| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Thomas Cases
Wade Thomas

North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2023 12:57 pm    

Hey everyone. Thank you all for the business and the many friendships 55 years has made us. A while back I was having a horrible time finding hardware, at least any worth using. Next all the plywood within 200 miles of me was being consumed so fast often it was still wet when I got it and was of very poor quality. At the time I was suppling factory cases to Show pro,Sierra,Rittenberry,Fessenden and doing many custom ones. After trying everything possible to make it all work repeatedly and throwing 50 Sho-pro cases,8 Sierra,and 7 custom cases all completed but the interiors on the burn pile for various imperfections I just had to call it quits. I have never and will never send anything out I wouldn't be happy with paying for myself. I was considering selling the business but after an amazing response took a few orders and have found that my old sources are back in line,the wood looks great and I'm gonna try to get rolling again. Thanks again for 55 years 910-616-2662
David Higginbotham

Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2023 1:40 pm    

That is awesome news! Its so disheartening to see someone have to discontinue their business because of circumstances beyond their control. Most will make concessions in the quality of their work and increase prices exorbitantly to offset the challenges. However, some with integrity refuse to compromise quality and maintain their perspective. Such is the case! (Pun intended Winking )

Natural disasters, pandemic, economy, supply issues, and a host of other extremities have caused many to cease operations. I’m glad you’re able to gain a newly found avenue to continue supplying quality products for all of us.

Dave 🙂
Jerry Overstreet

Louisville Ky
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2023 2:04 pm    

Great news Wade! Thomas cases are the best. Good to know resources are back up to snuff. Glad to see you are carrying on the family business that has a solid record in case building for just about everybody over the years.
Derek Puckett

Cookeville Tn
Post  Posted 22 Nov 2023 5:23 pm    

Hey wade I sent you an email I hope to work with you.