| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Peavey Session 2000 & Peavey PX 300 (SOLD)
Jerry Van Hoose

Wears Valley, Tennessee
Post  Posted 11 Apr 2023 7:23 pm    

Peavey Session 2000 & Peavey PX 300, both in excellent condition with batteryless mod, loaded with steel presets. I have two sets, one set in FL. & another set here in TN. This set has never been gigged, only used at home. If anyone is interested, I’ll take $400 for the pair. No shipping but, I can meet the buyer within an hours drive of Townsend, TN. Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited by Jerry Van Hoose on 12 Jan 2024 11:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Larry Hopkins

Lubbock Texas USA
Post  Posted 12 Apr 2023 4:14 pm     Peaveys

Wow nice amp,Jerry it’s sure tempting, Whoa!
Larry
Jerry Van Hoose

Wears Valley, Tennessee
Post  Posted 13 Apr 2023 5:34 am    

Larry, thank you. We both know however, that we need something that weighs a little less😀. These amps have the original 15” Black Widow speakers and weigh in excess of 50 lbs. each. I ordered/purchased this pair new from “The Pied Piper”, a Peavey dealer in Huntington WV. over 20 years ago. The battery was replaced in the Session 2000 prior to any battery leakage with the batteryless mod. They look like new and have a big, full, stereo sound. The reason that I’m selling is two fold…they’re too heavy for me and I need the extra room in the loft/sitting area as I plan on adding another recliner and small table. It’s my favorite area to sit and read. My log cabin just isn’t as spacious as my home in FL. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited by Jerry Van Hoose on 5 Jan 2024 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Jerry Van Hoose

Wears Valley, Tennessee
Post  Posted 5 Jan 2024 6:02 am    

Price reduced to $400 for the pair. I have 2 sets of these & could use the extra room as I don’t have the luxury of additional space here at the cabin in TN as I do at home in FL. Thank you for your consideration.
Jerry Van Hoose

Wears Valley, Tennessee
Post  Posted 5 Jan 2024 6:08 am    

Jerry Van Hoose wrote:
Larry, thank you. We both know however, that we need something that weighs a little less😀. These amps have the original 15” Black Widow speakers and weigh in excess of 50 lbs. each. I ordered/purchased this pair new from “The Pied Piper”, a Peavey dealer in Huntington WV. over 20 years ago. The battery was replaced in the Session 2000 prior to any battery leakage with the batteryless mod. They look like new and have a big, full, stereo sound. The reason that I’m selling is two fold…they’re too heavy for me and I need the extra room in the loft/sitting area as I plan on adding another recliner and small table. It’s my favorite area to sit and read. My log cabin just isn’t as spacious as my home in FL. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for your consideration.
John Sims

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Post  Posted 5 Jan 2024 4:27 pm    

PM Sent!

John

1997 Carter U-12 Double Body-Natural Birdseye Maple-8p/5k, Peavey Nashville 1000 Amp, Goodrich L10K Vol. Pedal, Boss DD-3 Delay, Boss CE-5 Chorus, Behringer UMC-204HD Audio Interface, AKAI MPK Mini MK3 Professional Midi Keyboard/Controller, Gretsch Bobtail Resonator, Fender Banjo, Rondo SX Lap Steel (C6), DIY Lap Steel (Open D), and a few Mojo Hand Cigar Box Guitars (MojoHandGuitars.com).
Jerry Van Hoose

Wears Valley, Tennessee
Post  Posted 7 Jan 2024 10:37 am    

Still available😀
Larry Hopkins

Lubbock Texas USA
Post  Posted 8 Jan 2024 9:43 am     Amp

Sent a pm
Larry
Les Rickard

Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 9 Jan 2024 1:24 pm