| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  70s MSA D-10 for sale/trade
Weston Holley

Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2023 8:26 am    

Hello all,

New player here. I play a little lapsteel but I mostly play lead guitar in an americana band. I got this MSA to learn on and potentially bring to gigs for half a set in the (hopefully) near future.

I don't have to tell ya'll this MSA is a tank. Wonderful instrument and built to last obviously, but I would like to trade it or sell it and use the money to buy a S10 3x4 that's a little lower profile and easier to move.

Also this one only has 2 knee levers right now (how it was sold to me). It's case is in pretty great condition. I believe it only had one owner before myself. The teacher I am hoping to learn from is pretty sad to see me let this go (he plays MSA), but I think it's for the best. Please feel free to message me for more information or chat about it.

I was hoping for $2350+shipping

Thank you

Wes

Paul Wade

mundelein,ill
Post  Posted 9 Aug 2023 2:17 pm     Msa d-10

Weston
SPEAKING from a guy who had 12 msa d-10 in my life you have a great guitar don't sell in learn on it your teacher is right
Keep it heavy yes but sold guitar you can get 2 more knee leavers from Wayne brown to put on. Or you can take the back neck off and make it it a sd-10

Also change out pic ups george L or Bill lawerce... just saying

Pw