| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  set of guitar humbuckers, $25 shipped
Bob Carlucci

Candor, New York, USA
Post  Posted 12 Jul 2023 11:21 am    

Out of an Epiphone Les Paul... Really good sounding pickups, hot, bright and articulate. I was shocked at how good they sounded.. Recently bought this guitar locally as a project to install a set of Mini Humbuckers into a solid body mahogany body 24 3/4 scale guitar, and am only removing them for that reason. If I needed a solid body guitar with full size buckers they would have stayed right where they were.
They are black, no covers, as they were from the factory.. I will need the pickup rings, as I bought mini humbucker adapters that install over the original full size humbucker rings.. $25 shipped for both , and if you don't like the sound, I'll take them back, no questions.. If anyone locally can use them, I would sell them both for $20 or so,, I hate to throw them in a "junk drawer" of guitar parts, as they are really good sounding units.. They are ceramic magnets I believe, although this is out of an older Epi LP[2012] and some reviewers said they had Alnico magnets.. They are still in the guitar so I am not sure.. anyway $25 gets them shipped out... bob

no gear list for me.. you don't have the time......
Shaan Shirazi

Austin, TX, USA
Post  Posted 13 Jul 2023 6:55 am     Sounds like a great deal

PM Sent, I'll take them.