| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Lap Steel 6 Strings Beautiful Carve with Unusual Case and Fl
Steven Portman

Pennsylvania, USA
Post  Posted 28 Jul 2022 11:27 am    

$250.00, free shipping, Paypal (I'll cover the fees) or check.

I found this at a yard sale and have had it for a few years. Works perfectly but not getting the love it needs, so...to a new home it goes. It's well built and has a beautiful tone. Stable, solid tuning, beautiful woods, unusual case (looks like a rain gutter section), and a flannel protective sleeve. The pickup looks like a tele neck pickup and it sounds wonderfully warm and clear on this build. The pickup is wired directly to the output jack, and although I use a volume pedal, I've also included a volume knob attached to a 1/4 in. male jack that sits comfortably between the output jack and your cable (no battery required).

L: 35 1/2 inches
Width: 3 7/8 inches
Scale: 28 1/2 inches
String spacing: 1/2 inch

In very good shape, one small scratch/dent on the top back side of the headstock, see picture. This does not interfere with tone, tuning, or playability.

Also. please notice that on the bottom rear of the guitar, the strings do not pass through grommets, but rather, go directly into the wood through the body. I've changed the strings before without any issues, don't know why the luthier didn't include grommets, but, for the price its a beautiful piece. The body, wood neck, and fret markers are lovely. The case is functional (no handle) and unique, Comes with a flannel sleeve for the instrument.

The steel will be well packed and shipped with care.
More pictures can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uNFrmCFzKIROfFvxgyGJvwR4sO88kgVa?usp=sharing