| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  effects FS/T
Phil Sikes

Greenbank, WA
Post  Posted 5 May 2022 8:10 am    

I have a few effects for sale or trade that I am no longer using. All offers will be considered but please no low balls. I do have photos of everything so let me know if you need or want to see them. Trade items I might be interested in include Rode NT1A or NT2 microphones, or a Mojo Tone NC-1 sound hole pickup.

TC Electronic Bass Spectra Comp. This is a great little compressor. Never around smoking and lived most of the time on my pedal board. Perfect working order. Comes with the original box and free velcro on the bottom. Asking $75.

Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus. Original box with velcro on the bottom. Perfect working order. Asking $85 or buy both bass pedals for $160 shipped in the US.

AKG instrument wireless WMS40 Mini Dual. I used this on stage to reduce the wire clutter and it worked great. Never had any issues at all. I normally used one channel for guitar and one for bass. Asking $90 for this unit in the original box with two holsters for the transmitters that can attach to your belt, strap or what ever you want. The transmitters do require 2 AA batteries. Batteries were always removed after each use.

Art Tube MP Studio. A very nice little tube mic preamp. This comes with two 9 VAC power supplies and it works great. Asking $70.