| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Looking For Lexicon MX300 Settings
Roger Robinson

Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 5 Apr 2022 4:53 am    

I just picked up a Lexicon MX300 and an MX200 effects processors. All I've ever used is the TC M-One XL, so I wanted to try something different.

I contacted Dave Beaty and Sophie at Telonics and was provided a steel settings PDF file for the MX200, but there was nothing available for the MX300. The Telonics settings sound very good in the MX200. The Telonics team has always been very helpful anytime I've contacted them with any questions.

I'm looking for some steel settings for the MX300. I have the MXEdit software, so a written file, PDF, or backup/export will work. Based on what I've read, MX400 settings might also work in the MX300 as they seem very similar in their configuration, but I haven't looked into that yet.

I used the MXEdit tool to manually enter the MX200 settings. I created a backup file (.m2a) if anyone needs those settings. You can take that file and import the settings into the MX200 using MXEdit or use the PDF to manually enter the information.

If you haven't tried it, the MXEdit tool is easy to use to add or update settings in the MX200, MX300 and MX400 units. It's slow doing it manually, but it works great. If you have multiple units of the same model, you can export the settings from one and import into others without spending the manual effort updating the other devices.

I'd be interested in any settings you created or any favorite factory settings you have found that work good for steel. I've been scrolling through the factory settings and found a few that sound good.
Paddy Long

Christchurch, New Zealand
Post  Posted 6 Apr 2022 6:42 pm    

Hi Roger I have a few custom steel settings I use on my MX300 so PM me your email address and I will send you a few
cheers Paddy
Telonics, Peterson, Steelers Choice, Benado, Lexicon, Red Dirt Cases.
Roger Robinson

Ohio, USA
Post  Posted 6 Apr 2022 6:59 pm     Mx300

Hi Paddy. Sent you a PM.

Thanks.