| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Pedalboard Emmons Decal
Jim Reynolds

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 15 Dec 2021 4:31 pm    

I would like to let those know, who might need them, I now have again the Emmons Decal that fits on the pedalboard of the guitar. Thanks to Billy Knowles, whom I really appreciate for doing it. They are free by e-mailing me or PM with your address. There was a guy in the UK or maybe just Europe who needed one. At the time I didn't have any, please PM me again, I will hold one for you. Thanks again, and mostly to Billy. Thank You my friend.
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.
Jon Kostal

Westmont, Illinois, USA
Post  Posted 15 Dec 2021 5:56 pm     Decal

Sent you a PM, Jim. Thanks for your generosity! Jon
Ron Funk

Ballwin, Missouri
Post  Posted 15 Dec 2021 7:20 pm    

Hi Jim

Since the Emmons decals on the the pedal racks changed through the years, would you mind posting a photo of the decal that you are graciously offering?

Thanks big time
Ron
Jon Light

Saugerties, NY
Post  Posted 16 Dec 2021 3:39 am    

PM sent.
Larry Hopkins

Lubbock Texas USA
Post  Posted 16 Dec 2021 4:04 am     Decal

Pm sent
dlayne

OH
Post  Posted 16 Dec 2021 5:43 am     Jim

Pm sent

Franklin, Pa 16323
Post  Posted 16 Dec 2021 1:17 pm    

I did not expect the demand to be as it was. I only had gotten 10n from Billy. Well, they were gone in no time. I am going to try and see if Billy will be kind enough to sell me some more. I may have to get more this time. I want you all to thank Billy for his help in this. If I get More I will post to the Forum again. Those I was able to fill will go out Monday. If you don't receive one, it mean I ran out before I got to you. I took them as they came in. I thank each one of you, and wish each and everyone, a Very Merry Christmas.

Jim Reynolds
Zum U-12, Carter SDU-12, Zum Encore, Emmons S-10, Emmons D-10, Nashville 400, Two Peavey Nashville 112, Boss Katana 100, Ibanez DD700, Almost every Lesson Jeff Newman sold. Washburn Special Edition Guitar, Can never have enough, even at 80. 1963 Original Hofner Bass bought in Germany 1963, and a 1973 Framus Bass also bought in Germany 1974.