| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  SOLD elsewhere - please close. Pelican Case V730
Foster Haney

Ojai, CA
Post  Posted 18 Oct 2021 8:28 pm    

$120 + ride. Lower 48 only.

In perfect condition, aside from the foam. Super sturdy and light, has wheels.

Originally got it for my pedal steel guitar. It was a little bit of a tight fit depth-wise for my MSA classic tho. Only used once when I moved from Wyoming to Oregon.

This would fit an electric guitar. Although it would be a couple inches deeper than needed. Or could be used for keys. Or it’s original designed intention. Rifles.

Specs here:

https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/cases/tactical-rifle-case/vault/v730

Last edited by Foster Haney on 10 Nov 2021 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Don Poland

Hanover, PA.
Post  Posted 19 Oct 2021 2:38 am    

I am a travelling Field Service Tech and have more than a few Pelican cases. I use them nearly every week flying all over the northern hemisphere and have yet to have one fail me. I carry tools in most of mine but I do have a few that I use for rifle cases also. I have this exact case and I do not believe you will find a better price on one. If I am not mistaken, they are under warranty for the life of the product also. Just my two cents. Good luck in your sale Foster.
Foster Haney

Ojai, CA
Post  Posted 19 Oct 2021 2:59 pm    

It’s 25lbs and roughly 50” x 20” x 8” shipping from 97216. May not be an option to ship as last quote was $120! That being said if you’re near Portland OR, maybe we can meet somewhere halfway.

Nacogdoches, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 29 Oct 2021 3:34 am    

Foster Haney wrote:
It’s 25lbs and roughly 50” x 20” x 8” shipping from 97216. May not be an option to ship as last quote was $120! That being said if you’re near Portland OR, maybe we can meet somewhere halfway.

Foster,
you might consider shipping Greyhound. I have had several amps shipped via Greyhound without issue and was much more affordable than FedEx or UPS and with Greyhound there's much less "handling" involved during transit ie changing from vehicle to vehicle at this hub and that hub etc.
Pre RP Mullen D10 8/7, Zum 3/4, Carter S-10 3/4, previous Cougar SD-10 3/4 & GFI S-10 3/4, Fender Steel King, 2 Peavey Session 500's, Peavey Nashville 400, Boss DD-3, Profex-II, Hilton Digital Sustain, '88 Les Paul Custom,Epiphone MBIBG J-45, Fender Strat & Tele's, Takamine acoustics, Marshall amps, Boss effects, Ibanez Tube Screamer, and it all started with an old cranky worn out Kay acoustic you could slide a Mack truck between the strings and fretboard on!!
Eric Philippsen

Central Florida USA
Post  Posted 29 Oct 2021 7:06 am    

How much for shipping to 46151 or a business in zip 46168? If it’s reasonable I’ll buy it.

Thanks

Eric Philippsen
Indiana