| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Close it up. A few odds and ends for sale/trade
Phil Sikes

Greenbank, WA
Post  Posted 3 Oct 2021 10:23 am    

I have a few items for sale that I no longer need or use. I do have photos of everything so let me know if you need or want to see them.

Traded away. Up for sale is my Lakota Leathers 3” chocolate brown resophonic guitar strap. Currently set to 67 inches and can go quite a bit longer. It comes with two Chicago screws on the headstock loop but I have used leather boot laces there as well. This could be shortened for use on a regular guitar also. These are made from extremely soft buffalo hide and made by the Lakota Sioux in South Dakota. This does have some blemishes but they do not effect its use or looks. Asking $40 shipped within CONUS. Willing to trade for a bar that I do not currently have. I currently have the GS1 Stainless, Beard 2010 stainless, Lap Dawg, SP2 and SP3. What do you have that I don’t?

Sold on another site. Poff Brown Headstock Loop Assembly, includes the adjustment strap and one headstock loop. This is the older style that does not have the small rectangle on the female part of the buckle. This had minimal use before I upgraded to the newer Headstock Loop assembly. Asking $25 shipped to within CONUS. Also willing to trade for dobro related items, bars, capos, learning material, etc..

Next up are a couple of bass guitar effects, the TC Electronic Bass Chorus Spectra Comp and a Boss CEB-3 Chorus. Never around smoking and lived most of the time on my pedal board. These both come with the original boxes and free velcro on the bottom. Asking $80 forthe Spectra Comp and $100 for the chorus. Also willing to listen to trade offers on these. Buy both for $150 and free shipping included.

Next on the chopping block is my Trio Band Creator + Looper pedal and the FS3X foot switch for controlling it. This comes in the original boxes but none of the valuable velcro. This does more than can even be imagined and I barely started learning before I realized it was just too much for my old brain to take in. Asking $280. New prices are $399 for the Looper and $60 for the footpedal. Would be willing to trade for a Fishman ToneDeq. I did print out a full copy of the manual which I will also include.

The Dean Markley has been spoken for. Dean Markley Pro Mag sound hole pickup for acoustic guitar. Works great and it looks great. Asking $25.

Last up is an AKG wireless WMS40 Mini Dual for instrument use. I used this on stage to reduce the wire clutter and it worked great. Never had any issues at all. I normally used one for guitar and one for bass. Asking $100 shipped for this unit in the original box with two holsters for the transmitters that can attach to your belt, strap or what ever you want. The transmitters do require 2 AA batteries. Always open to trades for dobro items.

Last edited by Phil Sikes on 23 Oct 2021 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Phil Sikes

Greenbank, WA
Post  Posted 5 Oct 2021 8:41 am    

Updated with pictures finally.

Greenbank, WA
Post  Posted 7 Oct 2021 4:53 pm    

Package deals are welcome for the right trade. Still looking for a Fishman ToneDeq.

Thanks, Phil

Greenbank, WA
Post  Posted 14 Oct 2021 2:38 pm    

One last bump before closing it up. Offers gladly accepted.

Phil