| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Hilton Standard
Chuck Morel

Pottersville, New York
Post  Posted 31 Aug 2021 4:07 pm    

Good evening fellow steelers. Yesterday I took delivery of my new Hilton volume pedal. I purchased the standard pedal with the tuner out option and the bracket to attach it to my pedal board along with a spare power supply specifically for that pedal. Needless to say I'm thoroughly inpressed with the pedal.It truly brought my GFI to life. What a powerful sound I have with the GFI and Hilton runnung through my
Quilter Steelaire. All that being said I need to take a minute to share with you my purchasing experiance. I purchased my pedal from Mr Gary Sill of Sill Music Supply. If you have the chance to deal with Gary DO IT. What a great time I had getting educated about exactly what I was purchasing and what all the benefits would be should I choose to buy from Gary. He was a wealth of knowledge to me not only for the pedal but for my amp and other issues as well. Not once did I feel obligated or pushed in to making my decision to buy the pedal. I had a turly fun time talking shop with Gary really gained an understanding of what I was buying. Gary I can't thank you enough for your assistance in helping me make the right choice with my new volume pedal, it's everything you explained and more. I look forward to doing business with you in the future as I hope others will do as well. Thank you again I couldn't be happier. Best Regards. Chuck
Gary Sill

Mt. Zion, IL, USA
Post  Posted 6 Sep 2021 11:50 am     Thank you for the kind words

I just share my experiences through the years. I am so glad you are a happy camper.
Call anytime.
217-433-7455

Sill Music Supply
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman Mandolin
Ian Rae

Redditch, England
Post  Posted 6 Sep 2021 3:02 pm    

I'm glad Chuck's had a good experience. It reminds me of when I got my Hilton - I felt like I'd just got a new guitar!

There are more sophisticated units out there but the Hilton has to be the best bang/buck Smile