| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Crafters of Tennessee Virginian Square Neck Resonator Guitar
Eric Hershkowitz

California, USA
Post  Posted 28 Jun 2021 3:25 pm    

Crafters of Tennessee (Tut Taylor) Square Neck Resonator Guitar $1550.00 plus shipping.

[img]https://bb.steelguitarforum.com/userpix2020-
03/18609_IMG_4152_2.jpg[/img]
Serial #: 142503 Model: Virginian
Manufactured: 2003
Asking price: $1550.00 plus $100.00 shipping in CONUS
This guitar is in excellent cosmetic condition, has a pretty sunburst gloss finish over nice flamed maple wood, poinsettia coverplate and the original TKL case in nearly mint condition. It was only lightly played by the previous/original owner. I have detailed the guitar and replaced the original (“twisted”) spider with a #14 spider and ebonex-capped maple bridge inserts. I installed a new Scheerhorn cone as I do on all of my own set-ups. As a result, the sound is optimized, it has good sustain and stays in tune well. This would be a great “mid-level” guitar for someone wanting to upgrade from an import or a fine beginning guitar for someone who is able to spend the $1500. The Crafters of Tennessee resonator guitars were very well-built and American made. I purchased this guitar to take on a cross-country trip and I am asking only what I have in it…the purchase price plus the cost of the parts (spider/bridge/cone) used to upgrade. Labor was free. I have the screenless sound hole rings installed, but the original screened rings come with it. PH: 661-805-5782
Eric Hershkowitz

California, USA
Post  Posted 2 Jul 2021 8:03 am    

To answer a specific question, just in case my pm didn’t get to the member...this is a squareneck guitar and it does not, nor has it ever had, a pickup installed.
Eric Hershkowitz

California, USA
Post  Posted 7 Jul 2021 7:17 pm    

....American made.... Winking