| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Close it up
Johnny Baker

Southport, Fla
Post  Posted 22 May 2021 6:44 pm    

A Sierra Sessions Universal 12 String guitar, in a very nice grey mica finish. I don't believe in misleading anyone and will tell you, this guitar is in need of maintenance by someone that is qualified to work on them, I am not and can't find anyone in my area that is able to do it. I cleaned and re-greased the key-less tuning head and put a brand new set of strings on it. I have not been able to get the danged thing back into tune due to A & C pedal issues. I was able to resolve the C pedal issue and it works just fine but the A pedal just refuses to tune up. Other than this, this is a very solidly built unit, very nice looking, plays well, and sounds fantastic. I bought it from Greg Jones, in Ackworth, Ga, in 2014. I really hate to do this but I have come to the conclusion that it's just way to complicated for someone like me. Below, are some pictures for your perusal but they may not do it justice. If you need more pictures, please let me know.
Thanks for taking the time to look. I'm asking $2,500 plus the actual cost of shipping and packing. I am also looking to trade for a decent SD10 in with E-9 set-up

Last edited by Johnny Baker on 30 May 2021 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicholas Ackron

Daytona Beach
Post  Posted 23 May 2021 5:04 am    

Message sent
Jerry Knapper

Lakeland, Florida , USA
Post  Posted 29 May 2021 5:17 pm     repair

Too bad you are not closer. I have worked on and owned several Sierra sessions. I'm in Lakeland.
Johnny Baker

Southport, Fla
Post  Posted 30 May 2021 4:18 am    

I agree. Thanks but when I sell it, I'm going to find a less complicated unit, that I can actually maybe fix, in a pinch. Thanks