| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  MXR Carbon Copy
Bruce Bjork

Southern Coast of Maine
Post  Posted 22 May 2021 2:09 pm    

Got one today and plugged it into my Post EQ Patch Nashville 112, Regen 0, Mix 9 o’clock, Delay 12 o’clock, Modulation off. Adds a nice richness to the tone, I’m not at all versed in pedals or effects, I have an Ibanez TS9 (for my Tele) and a BOSS RC-1 looper I use for practice. Thoughts on how you guys use the MXR would be appreciated.
Bob Hoffnar

Austin, Tx
Post  Posted 22 May 2021 5:45 pm    

The carbon copy is a great little delay pedal. One of my all time favorites !

It's nice to use for a little slapback short delay or for a trailing slightly longer delay. It adds a very nice flavor to the basic sound.

Cook Minnesota
Post  Posted 23 May 2021 7:11 am     Mxr

I have an Ibanez AD9 and a DD3. I prefer the MXR over both of them. Seems richer and thicker. I use the mod on almost always. I go into a RV5 which I don't use as much with the MXR. I play into a Ken Fox modded NV400 with a TT 15 speaker. I also use the 3 cord setup. The MXR knobs are mostly all in approximately the 9 o'clock position. I am playing a lap steel not a pedal guitar. Happy Trails. Mike C