| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Two Channel Wireless FS/T
Phil Sikes

Greenbank, WA
Post  Posted 8 May 2021 8:28 am    

This forum is one of the few places I consider safe for selling items and here is another one for your consideration.

Cut the cord! Up for sale or trade is a very gently used AKG WMS40 Mini Dual wireless instrument setup. I used this to be able to switch between my electric and acoustic guitars on stage and reduce the wiring clutter at the same time. It comes with the dual receiver, two transmitters, power supply and a pair of transmitter holsters. One is a Levy’s MM4 and the other is a nice Neotech neoprene. Both can be attached with velcro closures or they can also be attached to your instrument strap, belt or whatever you want. The AKG unit sells new for $199 and the transmitter holsters are $14 each. I will sell the entire package in the original box for $140. Great physical and electrical condition. I am looking for a small 25 key or so midi keyboard/controller for my recording use. Other trade offers will be considered.

Thanks, Phil