| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Carter Starter For Sale
Patrick Zampogna

Minnesota, USA
Post  Posted 31 Dec 2020 10:04 am    

I bought this guitar about 4 years ago. It has served me well as an entry level guitar that has helped me learn how to play. I’ve used it in live settings and it worked just fine. I play in a rock band and not a country band. The guitar has its flaws but I still think it’s a great way to get started. I just upgraded and it is quite the investment. I wanted to know that I would stick with it before I put a lot of money toward an instrument.

I did make a modification but it’s not permanent. Where the pedals are, I attached a bracket to help keep the pedal bar down when I step on it. I didn’t like the height as it is normally so I had to make that adjustment. Some people may want to remove that and have the legs lower. It doesn’t look great but it makes it reliable. Also, the green stuff on the legs is just painter’s tape. I labeled the legs so I could put them on the right way.

It comes with a hard case and I have a volume pedal as well. I am selling this all for $1,100 + shipping.

Duane Brown

Reno,Nevada USA
Post  Posted 31 Dec 2020 12:59 pm    

I'm very interested. Email sent.
Thanks,
Duane Brown
Duane Brown

Reno,Nevada USA
Post  Posted 2 Jan 2021 6:42 pm    

Hello Patrick,
I have a young friend who wants to learn steel guitar. His family would like to buy your Carter Starter. Please contact me at
Steelguitarman62@hotmail.com. My home phone is (775)424-6789 and my cell is (775)722-4798. We have church tomorrow at 10:00- 11:30 AM.I am sending you a pm also. You can call me any time after 11:30 PST
Thank you,
Duane Brown