| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Excel D10 8 & 4 EC $2000 SOLD Please close
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 22 Dec 2020 1:19 pm    

I purchased this steel a couple of years ago and it is an excellent sounding and playing steel.Dont know the year of build. It is an Emmons setup on E9th and standard setup on C6th.

I can no longer lift anything this heavy, and for D10s it isnt that heavy at all...I have had SD10s that were heavier. Anyway, at this point I cant turn it over myself to take pictures of the underside, so it may be that no one is interested and that my listing is premature. Thanks for looking. I would prefer pay pal and will only ship to lower48,,,Oklahoma and TExas preferred to keep shipping cost down. If it does sell, I will have to find someone to pack it and ship it for me.
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 22 Dec 2020 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 22 Dec 2020 2:10 pm    

Sorry, this is an 8 and 4 NOT an 8 and 5 as I had originally posted. My mind isnt always working that well these days either...haha, BTW I am not interested in any trades as I need the cash.
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Marty Broussard

Broussard, Louisiana, USA
Post  Posted 22 Dec 2020 2:37 pm    

Larry,
Could you please post a picture of the changer? Or email one to me. I’m really interested in this horn. I could easily pay you and then pick it up on our way through your area.

Thank you!

"Technique is really the elimination of the unnecessary..it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to achieve the smooth flow of energy and intent" Yehudi Menuhin
Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 22 Dec 2020 3:07 pm    

Sold !