| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Gibson Dove Trade
Avery Bradshaw

Danville, Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 17 Dec 2020 8:27 am    

Hello! I have a Gibson Dove up for trade. It's a beautiful guitar with some of the best looking curly maple I've ever seen, I just don't get to play it enough. Best I can tell, its from 2013-2014, purchased new from Willcuts Music in Kentucky. I still have all the original paperwork and bill of sale. The guitar has a few playing wear places on it. There's a small chip in the binding where my right arm rested, and the paint on the pick guard has come off in a couple of places (pretty common for these guitars). It has a piezo active pickup installed that sounds great. I had this guitar set up about three weeks ago and its playing great! It has low action and is ready for any gigs, if we ever get anymore gigs Wink . It comes with the original case as well, which has some scuffs on the front of the case. I am happy to send some more pictures of the guitar if you would like, please email me and I will send those to you.

As far as trades, I'm open to just about anything musical related. Preferably steel guitar related, or banjo. I would like to have a nice Nechville banjo with a radiused fret board and a tunneled fifth string. But I'll consider all offers. Thanks for looking!

Danville, Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 30 Dec 2020 10:32 am    

Still up for trade. Really interested in banjos or $3200 cash. Thank you!

Greenbank, WA
Post  Posted 1 Jan 2021 8:13 am    

Any interest in a trade for my Nechville Saturn? No tunneled fifth string but it does have a radius fretboard. Beautiful banjo and it plays great. It does live in a nice hard case and has the tools and manuals that came from Nechville. Tom has done a setup on this banjo but once you learn how to do it you can easily do that yourself.

Phil

Danville, Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 1 Jan 2021 2:16 pm    

Hello Phil!

Thanks for the offer but I am pretty set on a tunneled 5th string. Looking for something different than what I am used to. Have a great New Year!

Greenbank, WA
Post  Posted 1 Jan 2021 2:22 pm    

Good luck in your search. The Nechville's are some great banjos for sure.

Phil

Danville, Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 16 Jan 2021 9:35 am    

I appreciate the few trade offers I have gotten. I just have seen anything that suits me yet. I wanted to mention that I would consider a trade for a Little Walter 89 with a cabinet setup. Thanks!

Danville, Kentucky, USA
Post  Posted 23 Feb 2021 6:55 am    

Sold off the forum. Please close.