| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Sold
Buck Reid

Nashville,TN
Post  Posted 16 Dec 2020 1:15 pm    

I acquired this gem from my friend Chris Templeton in Vermont a few years ago. Chris collaborated with the late, great Buddy Emmons on a few projects during the late 80's - early 90's . These are quite rare and this particular one is also autographed by Buddy. I asked Chris if he had any photo's of Buddy actually signing it and he said he did not. However, he did tell me the story behind it. He said he was getting out of the elevator at the St. Louis show around 1992 carrying this guitar and ran into Buddy and asked him to sign it. Buddy graciously agreed and etched his name with a pocket knife. He then looked at Chris and said, "I had nothing to do with that". If you knew Buddy, that sounds exactly like something he would say. Smile Chris estimates the current value to be in the neighborhood of $2000.00 due to it's rarity and the fact that Buddy signed it. I am asking $1500.00 plus shipping. It's in very good condition and sounds amazing! Also includes the case, small "Quik Tune" chromatic tuner and a new 8-string BJS chrome bar.

If interested, please PM me or Email me at buckjreid@gmail.com - serious inquiries only!

Last edited by Buck Reid on 17 Dec 2020 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Richard Stanton

England
Post  Posted 17 Dec 2020 7:47 am     Emmons 8 string lap steel

PM. sent
Buck Reid

Nashville,TN
Post  Posted 17 Dec 2020 9:34 am    

Thank you everyone for the interest and contact! This Guitar is sold. Many thanks,
Buck