| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Lacquer D-10 Fessenden 9x8
Andrew Buhler

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 16 Sep 2020 5:46 am    

Early 2000s Mark Giles burst lacquer Fessenden. All around wonderful guitar that looks and sounds great. Prior owner had it recently serviced, so it's good to go. Standard E9 setup with E lowers on RKL; LKR raises 1 and 2 and lowers 6. Bs lower to A on P4. Standard C6 with some tweaks: RKR raises high C to C#; LKR raises both As to A#; LKL lowers E to D; vertical lowers E to Eb and raises E to F. So many possibilities with a 9x8 setup. E66 pickups on both necks. Lacquer in great condition but has bar dings between both necks and the rear apron, but nothing major; Pictures don't do this guitar justice. Includes new San Filippo leg bag as well. I have this guitar listed locally and I'd prefer local pickup, but email me if you are not local and we can talk. Will provide b0b with donation regardless. Price is $2,600; if I end up shipping, cost will be around $150 or more. Willing to do partial trade for 1950s Gibson ES-125 archtop in good condition, if you have one of those lying around. Prefer email correspondence. Thanks!

Andrew Buhler

Maryland, USA
Post  Posted 16 Sep 2020 1:23 pm    

Sold pending payment.