| Visit Our Catalog at SteelGuitarShopper.com |

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  Mullen D- 10 bargain Sold locally
Randy Gilliam

San Antonio, Texas, USA
Post  Posted 20 Jun 2020 3:30 pm    

Mullen D 10 8 and 5 Serial number 2020 older model. Baby Blue in color mica in great shape. Needs cleaning underneath. Has the day setup if you prefer Emmons setup I can get Mickey Adams to change it . For pictures send your phone number. Will make a great starter Steel for a new player and cheap enough you will be able to get your money back if you decide to bail out! Homemade split cases they get the job done . Priced to sell . I will take $2100 shipped In the lower 48. Thanks
Mark Swanburg

Colorado, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jun 2020 11:17 am     Re: Mullen D- 10 bargain Sold locally

Randy Gilliam wrote:
Mullen D 10 8 and 5 Serial number 2020 older model. Baby Blue in color mica in great shape. Needs cleaning underneath. Has the day setup if you prefer Emmons setup I can get Mickey Adams to change it . For pictures send your phone number. Will make a great starter Steel for a new player and cheap enough you will be able to get your money back if you decide to bail out! Homemade split cases they get the job done . Priced to sell . I will take $2100 shipped In the lower 48. Thanks

Hi, I’m mark Gus swanburg, I live near Denver. Im retired and not wealthy. I’m very interested in this guitar.. I’ve even been to the Mullen factory, and am thinking of ordering from them. I see you’re in San Antonio. I hope your pictures and disclosure are accurate, I don’t like spending so much on something I can’t meet in person first.

I’m also on Facebook or chat markygus swanburg or markygus@live.com.

My cell number is 303 548-0442.